Welcome To aBlackWeb

Two Women Are Trying To Grill George Forman For Sexual Assault While They Were Minors In The 70's.

1st off - It don't take 50 fuckin years to come out with info. That could've come out 10-20 years ago. It just seems suspicious to me.

2nd - No one's defending anyone, but with the wave off decades-old issues, it's hard to tell what constituted as "assault" back then if you're using today's standards on it. Example: in a workplace, slapping a lady's ass going "hey toots" may seem caveman-ish since 2015, but back in the 70s and 80s, not only was that normal, that shit was almost regular, to the point you saw it on TV over and over.

The retroactive standards people are trying to implement on past actions just doesn't add up now.

I'm pretty sure child rape was still frowned upon in the 70's.

I teach Math, fucknigga.

Dickheads STAY coming at my livelihood when you don’t have a suitable argument. At least @mryounggun could respectfully disagree without being a complete asshole about it…..dickhole.

I still disagree with his POV (hence why we HAVE statue of limitations on things in the first place), but his opinion is noted and respected.

I don't give 2 fucks what you teach tbh. The mere fact you're a teacher in general is bad enough. There's no respect for a "teacher" who says shit like "so much young college ass" and taking creepy as pictures of young women, spends pages defending the right for grown men to smash 17 year old girls, and thinks that sexual assault should have a time frame on it. So my statement still stands...if this is the type of logic that goes into your lesson plans then I pray for those kids.

I don't give 2 fucks what you teach tbh. The mere fact you're a teacher in general is bad enough. There's no respect for a "teacher" who says shit like "so much young college ass" and taking creepy as pictures of young women, spends pages defending the right for grown men to smash 17 year old girls, and thinks that sexual assault should have a time frame on it. So my statement still stands...if this is the type of logic that goes into your lesson plans then I pray for those kids.
Nigga, fuck your statement.

Fuck your prayers.

Fuck your whole point-of-view.

Fuck YOU.

And stop lying out here.

Nigga, fuck your statement.

Fuck your prayers.

Fuck your whole point-of-view.

Fuck YOU.

And stop lying out here.

Yeah because somebody ghostwrote the posts of you saying that shit. It wasn't you that tripled down on creeping on college students and arguing the virtues of "if she's on a college campus she's fair game even if she's 17". That wasn't you at all.

Yeah because somebody ghostwrote the posts of you saying that shit. It wasn't you that tripled down on creeping on college students and arguing the virtues of "if she's on a college campus she's fair game even if she's 17". That wasn't you at all.
It sure the fuck was. And I proved a CLEAR example of why you’re little attempt to brand someone was t as solid as you think it is. Pussies didn’t bother to examine that, tho.

But feel free to lie about me defending rapists. Feel free to take everything I said about Homecoming out of context.

The fact that you tried holding onto this shit for a whole year says more about you than me.

You sound like the type of cowardly ho ass 🤡 that wouldn’t stand on these words if we met face-to-face.

Last edited:
As far as this go, i hope he didnt do it. But idk.

Im just gonna stay nuetral as always.

If he did that shit fuck him.

If the women lying on him, fuck them.

Gonna wait and see.

Good.

But folks always big tip which way they leaning in these situations all the time. Especially the usual suspects on both sides

It sure the fuck was. And I proved a CLEAR example of why you’re little attempt to brand someone was t as solid as you think it is. Pussies didn’t bother to examine that, tho.

But feel free to lie about me defending rapists. Feel free to take everything I said about Homecoming out of context.

The fact that you tried holding onto this shit for a whole year says more about you than me.

You sound like the type of cowardly ho ass 🤡 that wouldn’t stand on these words if we met face-to-face.

This ain't the 1st time I've reminded you that you're a creepy ass nigga whose made statements that should probably ban them from being around underage kids. So don't act like this is brand new. You are right about 1 thing though I wouldn't say this to your face not because you strike any fear but because make it a point to not associate with niggas like you. So you'd never even cross my path for me to even tell you face to face because I don't hang around niggas who do the things you've openly admitted to.

This ain't the 1st time I've reminded you that you're a creepy ass nigga whose made statements that should probably ban them from being around underage kids. So don't act like this is brand new. You are right about 1 thing though I wouldn't say this to your face not because you strike any fear but because make it a point to not associate with niggas like you. So you'd never even cross my path for me to even tell you face to face because I don't hang around niggas who do the things you've openly admitted to.
So in other words, you’re too pussy to tell me what you really think, and will settle for hiding behind an IP address and a keyboard.

Suit yourself, pussy.

You can convince yourself you’re “righteous” all you want, you still come across as Vaginal Monologues to me.

Keep my name and my profession off your pussy-infused keyboard, and we’ll call it even. This thread has been diverted enough from your scared, bitch-made pussy ass.

Last edited:
As far as this go, i hope he didnt do it. But idk.

Im just gonna stay nuetral as always.

If he did that shit fuck him.

If the women lying on him, fuck them.

Gonna wait and see.
I power skimmed the first couple pages but basically this

And not for nothing, ain't a time limit for when a victim can speak out. Fuck the courts, a person truth is a person truth

So in other words, you’re too pussy to tell me what you really think, and will settle for hiding an IP address and a keyboard.

Suit yourself, pussy.

You can convince yourself you’re “righteous” all you want, you still come across as Vaginal Monologues to me.

Keep my name and my profession off your pussy-infused keyboard, and we’ll call it even. This thread has been diverted enough from your scared, bitch-made pussy ass.

Yeah it's very pussy to not want to be around niggas who traffic in the R. Kelly realms of things. Grown man who claims to be a teacher constantly challenging people to fight on the internet...and you wonder why folks look at you sideways. Nigga is the real live example of everything your students shouldn't grow up to be.

I teach Math, fucknigga.

Dickheads STAY coming at my livelihood when you don’t have a suitable argument. At least @mryounggun could respectfully disagree without being a complete asshole about it…..dickhole.

I still disagree with his POV (hence why we HAVE statue of limitations on things in the first place), but his opinion is noted and respected.

This nigga be so mad

lol talking about meeting face to face mr wolf ticket

Ok, understood. I disagree with some of that. But understood. But even if that is the case, even if it's 'hard to tell what constituted assault back then'...shouldn't people who claim to have been victimized be granted the opportunity for justice? Even if NOTHING comes from the majority of these cases, shouldn't people who feel they have been victimized be allowed to go through the legal process?

Like, your answer basically boiled down to 'Because it's hard', ya know? I mean, how can ANY legal system function if we start deciding whether or not a person can be held responsible for their actions based on how hard it is to adjudicate?

That doesn't sound wild to you?

Like imagine going to report a serious crime and the officer saying to you 'Na, fuck outta here. It'll be hard to prove that person did that to you. You're out of luck. Next time, be victimized in a fashion that is easier to prove!'.

Again, serious questions. No hate.
To get back to the thread at hand…

I disagree, because after decades, this gets almost IMPOSSIBLE to prove. Plus, at some point, people will start to question if this is truly meritorious, or some sort of shake down.

Last edited:
Back