Welcome To aBlackWeb

He could end up getting killed the first episode lol

This is actually highly likely with his current engagements. I doubt Disney wants their new captain America to be the face of twisted metal on peacock.

That character is probably getting clapped early.

This is actually highly likely with his current engagements. I doubt Disney wants their new captain America to be the face of twisted metal on peacock.

That character is probably getting clapped early.

If anyones seen Ghosted on AppleTv it might be a similar bit role

If anyones seen Ghosted on AppleTv it might be a similar bit role

I was thinking game to game the spectre "driver" always changed so maybe they'll put something on it but we'll see.

More excited about a new game being made or at least re-imagined for ps5 than anything else.

I was thinking game to game the spectre "driver" always changed so maybe they'll put something on it but we'll see.

More excited about a new game being made or at least re-imagined for ps5 than anything else.
The sucess of this show would def get the gears turning for a new game. Thats why I do hope the show does get a positive showing or the game will stay on the ps3.

Fuck no man lmao.

Im suprised its alot of folks who aint fw Twisted Metal on here. That shit was a must in the 90s when folks would link up and again in the early 2000s with Black which is one of the best PS2 games.
I gotta disagree

Vigilante 8 was more creative in my opinion

The hatred a lot of yall have for Anthony Mackie makes the teaser trailer even more hilarious.

Back