I love twisted metal I’m not watching this shit tho twisted metal is a showtime/hbo production. Not fucking peacock with Anthony fucking Mackie chessing in the driver seat , The tone is already fucked up off that twisted metal is dark af what is this

Reactions: AP2.5
I mess with twisted metal but when you break it down that shit not that appealing in 2023 lol

I swear I read it’s PlayStation’s longest running franchise

You tripping bring in a competitive multiplayer mode with upgrades custom cars etc and add a fire story mode your crazy game hits a specific niche that hasn’t been touched in decades add some of the new multiplayer bells and whistles and it’s a Money maker

Lol inb4 the glorious back tracks once the show is surprisingly dope…

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
You tripping bring in a competitive multiplayer mode with upgrades custom cars etc and add a fire story mode your crazy game hits a specific niche that hasn’t been touched in decades add some of the new multiplayer bells and whistles and it’s a Money maker
Man that shit was a demolition derby with weapons. Nobody playing that shit above the age of 21 in 2023

C0D8A698-C4B4-4823-A95B-CEE972BA7314.jpeg

How many of y’all played this 2 years ago?

Man that shit was a demolition derby with weapons. Nobody playing that shit above the age of 21 in 2023

View attachment 1072734

How many of y’all played this 2 years ago?
Shit wasn’t twisted metal the car destruction fan base really only fucks with twisted metal no other copy cat game was remotely successful other than vigilante 8

Think of it as this twisted metal is the only valid game in its niche there the only people who got it right

Shit wasn’t twisted metal the car destruction fan base really only fucks with twisted metal no other copy cat game was remotely successful other than vigilante 8

Think of it as this twisted metal is the only valid game in its niche there the only people who got it right
Word but that shit don’t hold up man

Better as a TV show with Anthony mackie lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ghostdenithegawd
Def got room for another Twisted Metal. They fucked up the ps3 version by limiting a bunch of shit that made the first 2. Always felt a new TM with a solid online base would work on a new console.

• Haha
Reactions: Sony Montana