Welcome To aBlackWeb

The new Mortal Kombat movie made me hate this format of introducing semi important story plots before the overall story takes place

Mackie s character, basically Cole from Mortal Kombat

Why do I have to wait an entire season for them to get to the fucking point?

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Mac and get his ass whooped up and down all 72 inches of my television screen that was truly an enjoyable experience

I ain’t ,, itch my scalp at all any time he got his ass whooped

Again....

I would much rather hear Samoa Joe talk shit than Will fucking Arnette....

Like half the reason I was gonna watch the show was for Joe. And they just took that shit away from me almost outta spite....

And for those who don't watch wrestling, and have no idea how hilarious Joe is....

This is the equivalent of letting Tom cruise talk shit for Samuel L Jackson

Again....

I would much rather hear Samoa Joe talk shit than Will fucking Arnette....

Like half the reason I was gonna watch the show was for Joe. And they just took that shit away from me almost outta spite....

And for those who don't watch wrestling, and have no idea how hilarious Joe is....

This is the equivalent of letting Tom cruise talk shit for Samuel L Jackson
Yeah Joe's natural voice could've worked imo. Producers must not fuck with the bro

Episode 7 was pretty decent and I suppose the need to flesh out a universe out of the content helps grant characters throughout the series more screen time. I like the few factions

Anthony Mackie though mannnn lmao

Just put Twisted metal series on, as liked the game back in the day so figured I’d check it out.

@AP2.5 definitely won’t be into this as main character is Antony mackie, trying to be funny, kinda painful to watch him try and be deliberately funny, ok for background noise so far.

Got better as episodes continued, chick out of Brooklyn 99 and sweet tooth character improves the story, but ain’t nothing great.

Easy mindless watch.

Literally got into an argument about how none of this shit was in the game... They just made it up.

My wife swears there's some twisted metal die hards that know the story behind the characters.,. I'm like naw they made all this shit up cuz they own rights to shit and have nothing better to do then make up shit

This isn't bad..I had to give it chance because of my love for the game..But I hate this nigga Mackie so much.. I just don't understand how he keeps getting roles.. I would pay to snuff this nigga

Literally got into an argument about how none of this shit was in the game... They just made it up.

My wife swears there's some twisted metal die hards that know the story behind the characters.,. I'm like naw they made all this shit up cuz they own rights to shit and have nothing better to do then make up shit
Kind of a prequel, setting shit up leading to the game

Back