Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump's Strategist Steve Bannon On Black Males "We get 50% of their vote we can govern for another 100 years"

Been saying for a while now that there's been a concerted effort by those on the right to try and get more Black men to fall for that MAGA bullshit by appealing to the lowest common denominators of fear mongering with some of the issues they focus on. And niggas is falling for it in plain sight

I can see it. I have seen a whole lot more black men who have started to buy into the whole "red pill" thing started by disgruntled white men.

Lower class whites been falling for this okie dokie for decades.
MGTOW is apolitical. That has no political favor.

What black men SHOULD do is go rogue, and have no political loyalty to ANY party. Fuck Democrats and Repbulicans both.

The only change politically that can happen is if the Republicans appeal to Black people by focusing on our issues.

Being loyal to one party is stupid as fuck.

If Republicans wanna do shit to get the Black vote, I support it.

The country is doomed anyway, might as well ride it out in style.

Last edited:
I know more black men that didn’t vote at all.

50% is stretch that will never happen under the current Republican Party.

Black folks are naturally conservative though. Especially ProBlack folks. But this current R. party does not appeal to blacks men like that

MGTOW is apolitical. That has no political favor.

What black men SHOULD do is go rogue, and have no political loyalty to ANY party. Fuck Democrats and Repbulicans both.
There's 2 red pills

One is about white males asserting dominace and the other partains to men's relationship with women.

Some black men have fell into the political/racial red pill side,but when for instance black Mgtow ppl or dating coaches say red pill,they're not talking about the same red pill

There's 2 red pills

One is about white males asserting dominace and the other partains to men's relationship with women.

Some black men have fell into the political/racial red pill side,but when for instance black Mgtow ppl or dating coaches say red pill,they're not talking about the same red pill

Black men been redpill since the 70s. Black men started the whole redpill thing. You can find old interviews of Black men talking about their role as men and how it's a scam and other races of women don't put as much as a burden on them.

Just like you go back to the early late 1800s - 1900s and find Black women in letters and writings talking about how Black men treat them worst than dogs.

White men never needed game until now. They have money, social capital and an actual community. When you have those things as a man, getting pussy falls in your lap and women are obedient.

Black people in America never had real money, social capital or intact communities because we exist under racial terror.

When you don't have these things, you have two options as a man, you get some game or you realize that game is rigged and you don't play.

White men started being on redpill shit when White women started flexing their financial power in the 90s and all of sudden they started talking about game and shit.

Majority of the redpill shit White people be on, Black people been known.

Like I said, find some of these old interviews of Black men talking about being a man and different races of women. Find these letters of Black women talking about Black men.

We been redpill.

The Democrats have been doing this to black women for years now, so the Republicans have decided to appeal to black men in response.

This right here. Close the thread

Pandering, its what political parties do. I aint rep or dem, but if one party keeps ignoring your ass what you think gon happen?

However this narrative is purposely misleading. Us black men aint out here supporting no damn trump outside the usual coons which come in both flavors (see diamond and silk).

Meanwhile, biden told yall you aint black if you dont vote for him and yall aint say shit.

This right here. Close the thread

Pandering, its what political parties do. I aint rep or dem, but if one party keeps ignoring your ass what you think gon happen?

However this narrative is purposely misleading. Us black men aint out here supporting no damn trump outside the usual coons which come in both flavors (see diamond and silk).

Meanwhile, biden told yall you aint black if you dont vote for him and yall aint say shit.
It’s all divide and conquer at the end of the day

I mean their strategy seems to be working as they have increased their black and Latino male voting percentage. It increased in 2020 and more in the Primaries.

Voter apathy is a huge reason for this and Democrats need to see what they can do to get them back. Identity politics is for white liberal woman to feel good but a Criminal Justice reform will bring black males back the Latino males are a harder nut to crack.

Back