Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump to court 2020 African American vote at 'Black Voices for Trump' launch

yes like canada where the wait times have increase 95%.
Canada has no where near the amount of hospitals and clinics that America has. Canada's population as a whole could fit inside California.

And if you believe in the free market like I'm assuming you do. How does supply not meet demand, only in the health market?

Canada has no where near the amount of hospitals and clinics that America has. Canada's population as a whole could fit inside California.

And if you believe in the free market like I'm assuming you do. How does supply not meet demand, only in the health market?
Why say this when Canada population is no where close to the us?

it’s literally not a free market if the government runs it. And I personally pass on giving the government so much power.

Why say this when Canada population is no where close to the us?

it’s literally not a free market if the government runs it. And I personally pass on giving the government so much power.
The problem you dont get is that business is the government. When the government fines AT&T for throttling speeds, and AT&T not even a week later announced rate increases customers cant opt out of. And there do wit knowing there is no repercussions for shady business. They do it because they know how the laws are written to protect them.

The government wouldn't run health care, the government would have a government option, like the government has a post office but fed ex, Amazon, and ups still exist....I swear the biggest thing these politicians do is convince you that someone is going to control you.

YOU ARE ALREADY BEING CONTROLLED!!!

at least get something out of the deal

This is where we’re lost in translation. I’m asking for specifics for black people. That’s my only argument. That’s all I care about. When other groups ask for stuff do they get this kind of shaming? Secondly. I don’t care about either the democrats or the republicans, I care about tangibles for black people, and if ANY candidate regardless of their political affiliation others it up for black people then I will vote for them. I don’t care whether they’re Republican or democrats.

I see what you saying but how you know it wouldn’t just be a lie to get you to vote? He could say all the buzzwords and still not do it

The problem you dont get is that business is the government. When the government fines AT&T for throttling speeds, and AT&T not even a week later announced rate increases customers cant opt out of. And there do wit knowing there is no repercussions for shady business. They do it because they know how the laws are written to protect them.

The government wouldn't run health care, the government would have a government option, like the government has a post office but fed ex, Amazon, and ups still exist....I swear the biggest thing these politicians do is convince you that someone is going to control you.

YOU ARE ALREADY BEING CONTROLLED!!!

at least get something out of the deal
But that’s not the single payer system that cellar is talking about

He aint bout to do shit, his ass had 4 years to do shit for blacks why he talkin bout it now? Shits all lip service, only thing trump has done for any miniority is put them in fucking cages

Dont be so simple minded. This is more nuanced than "hE SupPorT tRuMP". Ppl stay on some gotcha shit as if Tariq isn't calculating and strategic

it was in response to your question and the tweet that was on it. I don’t think any politician that’s not black is going to ever offer specifics honestly even if they said they would I have no reason to believe it
What black politicians have offered specifics

But that’s not the single payer system that cellar is talking about
It's the only form of that, that would make it through the house and Senate. You ever sold something before? You dont sell exactly what it's worth, you high ball it. Make them talk you back, and end up for what you actually believed you can get. Everything these candidates are promising or speaking about is hyperbole. Bernie can say hes gonna tax Bill Gates 100 bill, so he can be over the top about it and say, I get an additional but 10 or 15 but 100 is insane. And bernie comes back with..well let's compromise at 20.

Eh i mean, what did he promise to do before the first election? And what of that did he accomplish....and what did he fuck up?

This is "hot sauce in my bag" on steroids.....tho some actually did defend that

Back