Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump to court 2020 African American vote at 'Black Voices for Trump' launch

The pressure should be on Trump to act now if that's the case. Fuck what you can do for me fix this shit right now. But he won't

Voting for Trump based on some shit he's proposing would be like paying a contractor the full amount upfront and he never returns to do the work.

Trump is a habitual liar and will say anything to get ahead. He doesn't care about black people anymore than he does immigrants who aren't from European countries.
Oh for sure he would have to show me.

This is where we’re lost in translation. I’m asking for specifics for black people. That’s my only argument. That’s all I care about. When other groups ask for stuff do they get this kind of shaming? Secondly. I don’t care about either the democrats or the republicans, I care about tangibles for black people, and if ANY candidate regardless of their political affiliation others it up for black people then I will vote for them. I don’t care whether they’re Republican or democrats.

I understand all that but you can't separate a party from its members. The Repubs don't believe in public spendin' on anything or than war or welfare for the rich so there's no reason at all to believe they will back their words up with action.

I'm not arguin' that the Dems are the saviours for black people but they have policies that at least will be beneficially to way more people (includin' most blacks) than the Repubs ie healthcare, stronger stance against big business etc

I understand all that but you can't separate a party from its members. The Repubs don't believe in public spendin' on anything or than war or welfare for the rich so there's no reason at all to believe they will back their words up with action.

I'm not arguin' that the Dems are the saviours for black people but they have policies that at least will be beneficially to way more people (includin' most blacks) than the Repubs ie healthcare, stronger stance against big business etc
Well until then there is no one to vote for since neither party deems it feasible to do anything specifically for black people.

This muhfucka has done some much despicable shit.

I'd vote for Lucifer over him.

shit was invite only

don't act like niggas was lined up round the block lol

crowd control... see what happened when he came out at the ballgame

God bless every black person that votes for Donald Trump.

My only disappointment is that a couple years from now you're going to pay no punishment for being that stupid.

And if you do, I unfortunately will most likely pay the same cost.

Tell me bruh. Well this universal healthcare gonna come from without raising taxes for everybody. And again imagine the wait time
You know what's funny about your argument and this argument in general?

Its the argument that if everyone had health care, everyone would go the doctor to correct what is currently wrong with their health. In that is the acknowledgement of people readily avoiding the doctor because they cant pay.

Which turn into forced visits when their health drastically declines with a visit to the emergency room. Which in turn drives up cost for those that do have health insurance.

Added to that, so many people that have health insurance through their jobs, and dont go to the doctor. So much so that companies had a hard time arguing premiums with health insurance companies cause their employees didnt use the essentially free health care when you take into the fact that they mostly only ended up paying 100 dollars out of pocket for 1500 and up visits.

It was such an issue that companies came up with wealthness incentives, just to get employees with health care to go in for check ups

But somehow you and those that argue that point believe that people will magically flood into hospitals...just cause they can..cause everyone loves to go to the hospital

:hahaha:

U got it..

Blacks are natural Conservatives. But we dont have the same views as these republicans who claim they are conservatives.

Lol so again taxes would have to be raised for government run healthcare to be able to service everyone. Sorry sir I don’t want my taxes to increase so fat people or people who don’t work can have healthcare. How those wait time for surgery in the uk buddy

You know what's funny about your argument and this argument in general?

Its the argument that if everyone had health care, everyone would go the doctor to correct what is currently wrong with their health. In that is the acknowledgement of people readily avoiding the doctor because they cant pay.

Which turn into forced visits when their health drastically declines with a visit to the emergency room. Which in turn drives up cost for those that do have health insurance.

Added to that, so many people that have health insurance through their jobs, and dont go to the doctor. So much so that companies had a hard time arguing premiums with health insurance companies cause their employees didnt use the essentially free health care when you take into the fact that they mostly only ended up paying 100 dollars out of pocket for 1500 and up visits.

It was such an issue that companies came up with wealthness incentives, just to get employees with health care to go in for check ups

But somehow you and those that argue that point believe that people will magically flood into hospitals...just cause they can..cause everyone loves to go to the hospital

:hahaha:

U got it..
yes like canada where the wait times have increase 95%.

Back