Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump to court 2020 African American vote at 'Black Voices for Trump' launch

I don't understand how thinkin' Kamala and Biden are anti reparations can lead to a vote for someone you kno' absolutely isn't. How does that sense
Are you playing dumb now? Because if you are then there’s nothing else to talk about. I thought I made my point crystal clear?

He's not the front runner and he is not the only Democrat. Even still, you could vote 4th party if none of the Dems excite you. Why vote for someone you kno' for a fact took the KKK into the White House
Are they offering tangibles for black people? If they are then I’d vote for them too. If Biden says he’ll offer specifics for black people i will vote for him, I asked the question because Trump implied that he wants to help the black community. Most of these white politicians are suspect as fuck. This is business, not personal.. learn to separate the two.

Trump might be in a situation where he wins the 2020 presidential election but Republican senators lose a lot of seats in the senate and Democrats regain control of both the Senate and The House of Representatives.

Are they offering tangibles for black people? If they are then I’d vote for them too. If Biden says he’ll offer specifics for black people i will vote for him, I asked the question because Trump implied that he wants to help the black community. Most of these white politicians are suspect as fuck. This is business, not personal.. learn to separate the two.

Why do you and that dumbass Dwade keep sayin' its business not personal? What are you on about? Trump has DECADES worth of discrimination cases against him, that's business. The Republicans have campaigned on racism for DECADES, that's business.

There is NO REASON to believe Trump will actually try to do anything positive for blacks and every reason to believe his party will try to make things worse for all poor people, blacks included.

Why do you and that dumbass Dwade keep sayin' its business not personal? What are you on about? Trump has DECADES worth of discrimination cases against him, that's business. The Republicans have campaigned on racism for DECADES, that's business.

There is NO REASON to believe Trump will actually try to do anything positive for blacks and every reason to believe his party will try to make things worse for all poor people, blacks included.
That’s all fine and dandy but if he says he’s going to do XYZ for black people then he and ANY other candidate will get my vote. It’s business.

Which point are you confused about?

Okay, so.

You don't believe any Dem candidate will do anything specific for black people. Cool. That's fair. How do you get from there to a vote for Trump? Like if you don't believe the Dems will help blacks, how could you believe Trump will?

So that's the first.

The second. No policitian will do anything specific for blacks. Okay, that's fair. But then again why vote for the party who won't acknowledge climate change, keep America from adoptin' a universal healthcare system that would benefit all poor people, allow large corporations to consolidate thus makin' things worse for all consumers and so on.

Okay, so.

You don't believe any Dem candidate will do anything specific for black people. Cool. That's fair. How do you get from there to a vote for Trump? Like if you don't believe the Dems will help blacks, how could you believe Trump will?
1. I never said the bold

2. none of them outside of Elizabeth Warren has said they’re going to do anything for specific for black people.

3. I asked the question based on what Trump himself said, which is he’s looking to invest in black American communities.

The second. No policitian will do anything specific for blacks. Okay, that's fair. But then again why vote for the party who won't acknowledge climate change, keep America from adoptin' a universal healthcare system that would benefit all poor people, allow large corporations to consolidate thus makin' things worse for all consumers and so on.
Because I’m only worried about things that benefit me and my community. Other groups aren’t shamed into voting like black people are. The Asians are the lowest voting group and I’ve yet to hear people blame them for losing elections or shit on them for not turning out. Other groups gets specifics set aside for them, Israel is getting money from the US government, native Americans get set asides, the Japanese receive money from the US, gay rights people etc.

Because I’m only worried about things that benefit me and my community. Other groups aren’t shamed into voting like black people are. The Asians are the lowest voting group and I’ve yet to hear people blame them for losing elections or shit on them for not turning out. Other groups gets specifics set aside for them, Israel is getting money from the US government, native Americans get set asides, the Japanese receive money from the US, gay rights people etc.

Universal healthcare wouldn't benefit African Americans? Better consumer protections wouldn't benefit blacks? What about a cleaner environment??

It's true African Americans don't get the sort of specifics they should but I don't see how votin' for the Repubs will help in anyway

The pressure should be on Trump to act now if that's the case. Fuck what you can do for me fix this shit right now. But he won't

Voting for Trump based on some shit he's proposing would be like paying a contractor the full amount upfront and he never returns to do the work.

Trump is a habitual liar and will say anything to get ahead. He doesn't care about black people anymore than he does immigrants who aren't from European countries.

Gimme an example of Bernie campaignin' on a policy you believe he has no intention of enactin'
Universal healthcare wouldn't benefit African Americans? Better consumer protections wouldn't benefit blacks? What about a cleaner environment??

It's true African Americans don't get the sort of specifics they should but I don't see how votin' for the Repubs will help in anyway
lololololololol who will be paying for this universal health care. Imagine the wait times

This is where we’re lost in translation. I’m asking for specifics for black people. That’s my only argument. That’s all I care about. When other groups ask for stuff do they get this kind of shaming? Secondly. I don’t care about either the democrats or the republicans, I care about tangibles for black people, and if ANY candidate regardless of their political affiliation others it up for black people then I will vote for them. I don’t care whether they’re Republican or democrats.

Back