Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump revokes Obama guidelines on transgender bathrooms.

First off these hypothetical's are trite.
Transgender people are not entering bathrooms in hopes of assaulting your children.
sexual assault in public bathrooms by "transgender" people is a myth. States who've opened and welcomed gender neutral bathrooms haven't seen a significant rise in sexual assaults. "Transgender bathroom predator coming to harm your child hooogly boogly stories" is a myth and a very dangerous misconception...

Gender-less bathrooms does not mean a transgender man is going to pull his penis out in front of your daughter. Your daughter would be using the woman's bathroom. Gender-neutral bathrooms are designed for GENDER nonconforming people. They are add-ons to male and female only bathrooms. Re-fucking-lax.

Why are we comparing transgender people to pedophiles again?
I was shocked...then I got mad....then I calmed down and thought about it. This has been in the works for years. It isn't even a debate that it is being forced down people's throats now
'/'/'

I swear some of yall see an agenda in everything, so people advocating for rights is forcing an agenda down your throat huh? That sounds eerily similar to what CAC's were saying during desegregation, but hey cognitive dissonance is one hell of a drug.

'/'/'

I swear some of yall see an agenda in everything, so people advocating for rights is forcing an agenda down your throat huh? That sounds eerily similar to what CAC's were saying during desegregation, but hey cognitive dissonance is one hell of a drug.

You fell for the okie doke

What are you protecting your children from in this context?
going in the bathroom with people of the opposite sex.

forget the whole pedophile association or sexual assault shit, cuz it ain't even about that......

it's as simple as this, i don't want someone of the opposite sex in the same bathroom with my child. If i'm at the movies with my daughter and she goes in the woman's bathroom, and i see a man walk in behind her....regardless of anything...i'm going to immediately get defensive....it's a natural reaction....

am i wrong for a natural reaction?

Im not saying you shouldn't protect your child.

Im just saying it's odd that there was no mention of sexual assaults in bathrooms until transgender people start advocating for the right to use the bathroom they identify with.

giphy (25).gif

Im just saying it's odd that there was no mention of sexual assaults in bathrooms until transgender people start advocating for the right to use the bathroom they identify with.

View attachment 1579

My son has never gone into a men's bathroom without me to this day. You know why? People are sick and he is seven. IMO it's a common thing to worry about adults around your children on secluded areas.

But this amplifies those worries. Even though a transgender man/woman may identify as such, they biologically are what they were born as.

Why are there separate bathrooms for men and women in the first place?

forget the whole pedophile association or sexual assault shit, cuz it ain't even about that......

it's as simple as this, i don't want someone of the opposite sex in the same bathroom with my child. If i'm at the movies with my daughter and she goes in the woman's bathroom, and i see a man walk in behind her....regardless of anything...i'm going to immediately get defensive....it's a natural reaction....

No, you're not wrong for the natural reaction, but think about this. Is it really that much harder for you to go into the bathroom with your kid to make sure they're safe. Building off that, what makes you feel that your kid is safer with a stranger of the same sex in the bathroom with them, if someone is willing to do harm to your child they're going to do attempt it regardless of the obstacles in the way.

View attachment 1579
cuz men weren't trying to defend their rights to walk in woman's bathroom until now....

before this, if a man got caught walking into a woman's bathroom all hell broke loose....

shit...i'm currently on a college campus , if i walk in a woman's bathroom right now, i'll prolly be arrested and lose my job...

as i should......

No, you're not wrong for the natural reaction, but think about this. Is it really that much harder for you to go into the bathroom with your kid to make sure they're safe. Building off that, what makes you feel that your kid is safer with a stranger of the same sex in the bathroom with them, if someone is willing to do harm to your child they're going to do attempt it regardless of the obstacles in the way.
men don't like bringing their daughters in the men's bathroom.....

i'm not sure if you're aware... but yea...this is a thing

men don't like bringing their daughters in the men's bathroom.....

i'm not sure if you're aware... but yea...this is a thing
You aint gotta bring your kid into the bathroom made for you, take them into theirs and if anybody gotta problem tough luck for them.

Right, so you have no counter argument. That alone should tell you that you have flawed logic.

Im still working and semi busy, but this aint it tho.

Stop comparing the two plights. They are absolutely not the same. Period.

There is absolutely no debate that I didn't chose to be born a black man.

That's up for debate for those who identify as LBGT.

There's more, I'll come back to it later today.

I hate to break it to you DU but children and adults are more commonly assaulted by cisgender men who ID as heterosexual--------usually someone they know or close to the family.

I hate to break it to you DU but children and adults are more commonly assaulted by cisgender men who ID as heterosexual--------usually someone they know or close to the family.

i ain't worried about statistics, i'm worried about MY CHILD......if i see a man walk in the bathroom MY DAUGHTER is in.....it's gonna be a problem

Im still working and semi busy, but this aint it tho.

Stop comparing the two plights. They are absolutely not the same. Period.

There is absolutely no debate that I didn't chose to be born a black man.

That's up for debate for those who identify as LBGT.

There's more, I'll come back to it later today.

LOL just say you hate the LGBTQ.

....save us some time

LOL just say you hate the LGBTQ.

....save us some time

It's not hate. I dont outright hate anyone. But if I don't agree with your choices, then I tend not to want to mess with you. I've always been that way. There absolutely can be mutual respect however.

There are certain things as a parent I would prefer my child not be exposed to so young. This is one. But it's reality now, and I'll deal with it.

Back