Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump revokes Obama guidelines on transgender bathrooms.

Eartha Clit

đź’ś
Site President
When Obama was president, he had instructed public schools too let transgender students use the bathrooms matching their gender identity. Wednesday, President Donald Trump revoked those guidelines.

How do you feel about this?
Do you agree with what Trump has done?

Do you feel like a man or woman who identifies as the opposite sex should be allowed to use the bathroom of their choice?

really!!! damn it, now i gotta hit my command up tomorrow to make sure there ain't another policy i gotta push out.'/'/'

i'm the EO for my battalion and we just put out transgender guidance in January:disnig:

My whole thing is stop pretending they the same.

They're fucking different.
It's not offensive or inappropriate to say or treat people different if they're really different.

Give them a third bathroom

Man I honestly think they should just let them use a separate unisex one stall bathroom like a family assist bathroom

Thought these bathrooms already existed?

Boggles my mind how this has become an issue. Oh well, as always...

20161220_192459.png

Trump

Part of me is like how tf does a child know they're transgender....another part of me is like idc what bathroom is used because there's no widespread issue of trans ppl assaulting ppl in bathrooms, especially not no kids in this case...

Idk....I wouldn't really wana be on either side of this issue cuz I don't understand trans ppl (nor do I think it's for me to understand), but I also don't have a problem with them and feel strongly enough to be making laws or whatever...

Funny you make this thread. I pick my son up from school everyday. And on the ride home he tells me about his day and what not. So yesterday he tells me his teacher announced to the class that one of this boys in his class will now be a girl for the rest of the year. And has changed his name to a girl's name. My son is in the 2nd grade.....

Bruh....that was the most difficult conversation I have ever had with him.

Funny you make this thread. I pick my son up from school everyday. And on the ride home he tells me about his day and what not. So yesterday he tells me his teacher announced to the class that one of this boys in his class will now be a girl for the rest of the year. And has changed his name to a girl's name. My son is in the 2nd grade.....

That's not a teachers place to tell young kids about that, the school should have sent a letter to the parents so the parents can talk to the kids

That's not a teachers place to tell young kids about that, the school should have sent a letter to the parents so the parents can talk to the kids

I agree. I was a little hot about that but then I thought about it from that child's parents perspective. If i was dealing with that with my own kid, I wouldn't want to make a spectacle of the situation and wouldn't take kindly to a letter being sent out to ALL the paren5s about a personal matter involving my child.

But thats the problem with the whole situation. It definatley affects other kids. That's the problem with our society becoming too liberal.

Reactions: GNS
What the fuck

You feel me?

But I was prepared for this to happen eventually. Just not so soon.

I remember battling in threads about this on the IC and certain posters were like, "Why do you care when it's not affecting you?"

:bruh1:

My son was so confused. We got it ironed out, but this is not a conversation I should have even had to have with a seven year old bruh....

This is where we live tho....

fucking ridiculous.......

this shit is fucking retarded......

how the fuck?

at 7?

i hate people sometime

200w_zpsgvk5hepz.gif

...C'mon man. Smh.

At 7 a kid don't know about being transgender, that kids parents is pushing that shit

fucking ridiculous.......

this shit is fucking retarded......

how the fuck?

at 7?

i hate people sometime

I was shocked...then I got mad....then I calmed down and thought about it. This has been in the works for years. It isn't even a debate that it is being forced down people's throats now....but we have to keep living. It just makes being a parent that much more difficult.

But remember, they are "born that way"....thats is the commonly accepted explaination. And now with the the focus on bullying and legislation passed to protect the LGBT community, this is the outcome. I can understand needing it for adults, they can do what they want. But pushing this on children infuriates me. But we live in a liberal society that promotes that concept of "live and let live". So we have to learn to coexist. But that will not change my morality and how I raise my children......

Last edited by a moderator:
Back