Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Trump Alleges Georgia DA Fani Willis Had An Affair With Big Nut

test
What a fucking idiot

"The pride goeth before the fall."

Bad optics all the way around.

They do say attorneys make the worst clients though.

Dumb bird says she wasn't on trial, but if she's smart enough to realize she's not on trial..........she should've known there was no reason for her to take the stand.

Funny thing is, she's not taking the stand again..........so she knows she fucked up.

Let her emotions and pride get the best of her.

Regardless of who she was or wasn't fucking that has 0 to do with Trump's guilt. All this shit is a dumbass smoke screen to keep people focused on everything but Trump actual case.

You're right.

This definitely isn't about Trump.

It's about her having an inappropriate relationship with a co-worker that she hired under questionable circumstances.

I just finished watching the whole testimony.
I'ma say this, the so-called Black Elite aren't serious people.

The former Harvard president that got kicked out for plagiarism. Fucking Fani over here that can't control her purse or her sex drive.

If you are Black and wanna be elite, sovereign and legitimate, you gotta go up against the world. You have to be bulletproof. You have to conduct yourself with integrity and dignity. The world is watching and they'll find something on you.

And the world knows how we gonna react

"You just doing this to me because I'm Black"

And nobody gonna care because these institutions have rules and your dumbass trying to behave like the White Boy.

If you can't dot your I's and cross your T's then you need to stay out the way. Because you fucking it up for everyone else.

You don't get into a position of power by taking shortcuts. You aren't suppose to indulge in power like a glutton.

Power doesn't corrupt, weak people in power corrupts power.

Tired of this shit. People outchea praising someone that is grown as fuck and can't even do basic shit like not paying her fucking boyfriend to be on a major case.

She over here rolling her neck, talking about she don't need no man to take care of her. How stereotypical can you be?

I may not like Obama for his politics and general weakness, but at least he had some fucking grace. He understood the game of being elite.

Last edited:
I just finished watching the whole testimony.
I'ma say this, the so-called Black Elite aren't serious people.

The former Harvard president that got kicked out for plagiarism. Fucking Fani over here that can't control her purse or her sex drive.

If you are Black and wanna be elite, sovereign and legitimate, you gotta go up against the world. You have to be bulletproof. You have to conduct yourself with integrity and dignity. The world is watching and they'll find something on you.

And the world knows how we gonna react

"You just doing this to me because I'm Black"

And nobody gonna care because these institutions have rules and your dumbass trying to behave like the White Boy.

If you can't dot your I's and cross your T's then you need to stay out the way. Because you fucking it up for everyone else.

You don't get into a position of power by taking shortcuts. You aren't suppose to indulge in power like a glutton.

Power doesn't corrupt, weak people in power corrupts power.

Tired of this shit. People outchea praising someone that is grown as fuck and can't even do basic shit like not paying her fucking boyfriend to be on a major case.

She over here rolling her neck, talking about she don't need no man to take care of her. How stereotypical can you be?

I may not like Obama for his politics and general weakness, but at least he had some fucking grace. He understood the game of being elite.

Not praising, she did this shit to herself. Anything she did up there would have her looking less crazy. Her on the stand in a win for the Trump prosecution all by itself

And what's crazy is this black man wasn't like pause either

Goes to show that you do need somebody in your corner to help keep you focused

But history shows us no matter what your circle look like, if the people in power want you gone, you gone

Fani had Gov Kemp support... this still a white man's game. Kemp hates Trump ......they two different types of white power.

I believe that's why she so bold, I love it, I mean I don't like meekness in politics.

But she got her alliances and it's not to the black community imo

But it was very much strategic for her to be the face of this case for GA... a red state

Not praising, she did this shit to herself. Anything she did up there would have her looking less crazy. Her on the stand in a win for the Trump prosecution all by itself

And what's crazy is this black man wasn't like pause either

Goes to show that you do need somebody in your corner to help keep you focused

But history shows us no matter what your circle look like, if the people in power want you gone, you gone

Fani had Gov Kemp support... this still a white man's game. Kemp hates Trump ......they two different types of white power.

I believe that's why she so bold, I love it, I mean I don't like meekness in politics.

But she got her alliances and it's not to the black community imo

But it was very much strategic for her to be the face of this case for GA... a red state

I was talking about praising her testimony, which was just embarrassing and humiliating for her.

Fani probably most likely was on her Boss Bitch shit with her boy toy and her White benefactors going to her head.

She was probably gunning to be the mayor of Atlanta , with the support of Kemp and the right, if she won the Trump case.

Men do this shit on all the time, turn about 40, with a little money, a little power and you start tricking and fucking your colleagues that are subordinate to you.

I did it, but I ain't ever put the bitches on anything important regarding my got damn career.

Atlanta is a small place, it's like DC.

What Trump's team did wasn't just about getting Fani off the case, it was about making her look illegitimate, reckless and incompetent in the future.

That's what White Boys do.

Last edited:
What Trump's team did wasn't just about getting Fani off the case, it was about making her look illegitimate, reckless and incompetent for the future of her career.

That's what White Boys do.
Crazy you say that, just saw something on YouTube earlier where a old white man said "white people plan for 3 generations and black people plan for Saturday night". Some of us have to definitely do better

Crazy you say that, just saw something on YouTube earlier where a old white man said "white people plan for 3 generations and black people plan for Saturday night". Some of us have to definitely do better

White people just have practice that's all.

Native Born Black Americans only been around a couple hundred years, rebuilding ourselves from scratch.

White Americans got a long ass history of planning, building and destroying.

We gotta catch up because we are surrounded by people with long histories, talking about Indians, Chinese, Koreans, and West Africans.

All of them have a worldview and a history that goes back thousands of years.

You can't really compete with a peoples that think like that if you always think you made it when you have a little bit of money and prestige.

That's the problem that native-born Black Americans have, that's why when we get shit, we ruin it. Our history is literally a blink of an eye compared to Indian Americans.

If you destroy the culture of peoples, mix them together, and create a new people, they are gonna be fucked up because they won't be able to think beyond themselves, everything is new.

yeah ultimately shit was a bad look

she hired a dude she was smashing and used tax dollars under a state govt contract to pay him

then the bf and her go on trips/dates with that same money

and there is the conflict..........Trump's attorney actually did a good job by bringing this to the limelight

cuz it's debatable whether u consider it unethical to pay ur bf with tax dollars then go on trips with his money

hopefully they didn't perjure themselves with that public testimony

Back