Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Trump Alleges Georgia DA Fani Willis Had An Affair With Big Nut

test
Used his salary to fund her lifestyle?... every thing ive seen she said SHE was funding the trips and excursions n shit outa her pocket
I'll be back once I read what was said today

The whole thing is embarrassing

ur the one who said you think it was out of her pocket tho. Maybe it was a private contract? *shrugs*
I'm saying that's what she did but she wasn't supposed to, if that's the case she's in the wrong. You can't pay someone under the table and think everything is good

I'm saying that's what she did but she wasn't supposed to, if that's the case she's in the wrong. You can't pay someone under the table and think everything is good

sounds like she saved the taxpayers some money for his services if she was doin it outa her own pocket. Meh

I haven’t been keeping up but I think he was using his corporate card for their escapades and her paying back in cash

Meaning he was probably not properly reporting those expenses

Which is fraud nigga

I’ll dive in this shit when I feel better to break it down to niggas

I haven’t been keeping up but I think he was using his corporate card for their escapades and her paying back in cash

Meaning he was probably not properly reporting those expenses

Which is fraud nigga

I’ll dive in this shit when I feel better to break it down to niggas

damn.. well yeah if thats the case then hes the one at fault not her

Atlanta has never been properly governed by Black people.

I don't even know why niggas move into the city.

It's a majority Black city, Black ran and has the highest racial income inequality in America. Streets full of drug addicts and homelessness. Fucked up schools.

White people own everything in the perimeter. Non-Black people run the metro.

It's pretty much a feudal slave city with handpicked White appointed Black representatives and Black celebrities to make it appear as a place of opportunity for Black people but it's not. It's a playground for Black celebrities.

Only thing good about Atlanta and that area is that you can find a ex-stripper that became a Valedictorian at GSU that can fuck and ride and turn around and keep the dick inside. She ain't choosy, all she wants is a house in the burbs and a new car.

Raising a family, getting a job and etc? You gotta leave Atlanta. I was there in the 90s before it blew up.

You was everywhere huh....lol every story you say I was there in the (insert decade)

:lilb:
From what I have seen from living across the metro Atlanta area over the last 20 years

Is that you absolutely can be successful.....even wealthy in Atlanta. Futhermore you can raise families and live a fulfilling life.

Atlanta outside of DC, has one of the largest population of black people living successfully ( depending on what that looks like to you)

Outside of the inner city schools , the Metropolitan education as a whole is not horrible. Definitely needs improvement. But top notch education for black kids is available

The state is ran by Republicans because the Metropolitan Atlanta area is only one part of the state. Atlanta was the hub of the slave south ...that old money still run the state. Despite the cultural appearance of a black city. And money talks in politics....white or black.
just like any city, there's pros and cons.....

But yeah run up that storyline that Atlanta is a shit place to live so these people can leave

I cant blame the homie for smashin fani. She bad af.

Shoulda been honest tho

"bad af"................?

lebron-james-leaving.gif

Back