FEATURED Trump Alleges Georgia DA Fani Willis Had An Affair With Big Nut

test
Looking like she was paying for everything on her own dime, the only issue is her having a relationship with dude

I'll be that guy.....Atlanta has shown they are completely inept at governing when black women are left in charge

Fani Willis is a DISGRACE to the city and should be outta office b4 the year ends

Howso? she spent govt funds or her own?

I'll be that guy.....Atlanta has shown they are completely inept at governing when black women are left in charge

Fani Willis is a DISGRACE to the city and should be outta office b4 the year ends

Atlanta has never been properly governed by Black people.

I don't even know why niggas move into the city.

It's a majority Black city, Black ran and has the highest racial income inequality in America. Streets full of drug addicts and homelessness. Fucked up schools.

White people own everything in the perimeter. Non-Black people run the metro.

It's pretty much a feudal slave city with handpicked White appointed Black representatives and Black celebrities to make it appear as a place of opportunity for Black people but it's not. It's a playground for Black celebrities.

Only thing good about Atlanta and that area is that you can find a ex-stripper that became a Valedictorian at GSU that can fuck and ride and turn around and keep the dick inside. She ain't choosy, all she wants is a house in the burbs and a new car.

Raising a family, getting a job and etc? You gotta leave Atlanta. I was there in the 90s before it blew up.

Howso? she spent govt funds or her own?
Allegedly she hired her man and he used his salary to fund her (their) lifestyle

On its face you say, ehh it's nothing.

But the nigga was married. And everyone of them is lawyers, her the bf and the ex wife. And they say he grossly under quailified for the case he's trying

Allegedly she hired her man and he used his salary to fund her (their) lifestyle

But the nigga was married. And everyone of them is lawyers, her the bf and the ex wife. And they say he grossly under quailified for the case he's trying
The money thing and their personal relationship is nothing, should never even been brought up but they just trying to make her look bad.

Reactions: Inori

Used his salary to fund her lifestyle?... every thing ive seen she said SHE was funding the trips and excursions n shit outa her pocket