Welcome To aBlackWeb

True or False: Did Premo Waste His Best Beats On Group Home’s Living Proof Album?

True or False: Did Premo Waste His Best Beats On Group Home’s Living Proof Album?

• Total voters
That's why I said an elite MC, not artist lol

But...... if he had premo making all his beats, he would've had a classic or 2 by now.

That's why I said an elite MC, not artist lol

But...... if he had premo making all his beats, he would've had a classic or 2 by now.

Swizz, Alchemist, Preemo, Just Blaze and Ye on first 2 albums wasn't enough?...

Doesn't sound like production was the issue on those joints to me...

Guru to me is a great. Am I saying he’s top 10? No, but those Gangstarr albums just worked. Guru’s flow & subject matter meshed well with Premo’s beats.

Jada can spit & will always be a great in the eyes of people who lived through the shiny suit Bad Boy era... but he’s never had a classic. He’s had great songs & IMO a couple good albums but nothin earth shattering. Nothin wrong with that he still put his work in & deserves props. Not every great has a classic.

The biggest waste of beats was timbo lacing magoo with fire and he decides to start saying "bird bird bird, birds the word on the track....

:foh5:

Met that nigga Magoo in Fayetteville, NC a couple of years back. ..........Told me he was in town for a child support hearing and said he
couldn't work cause his back was fucked up...True Story

Last edited:
I have never heard or seen that nigga brought up in top 5/10 conversations. It's been over a year on here and I have never seen one poster bring that nigga's name up and he had a career full of premo beats lol U know how wack u gotta be to have a career full of premo beats and NOBODY brings u up in conversation as top 10?

This nigga is trash.

So fuckn what.

Everybody can't be top 5/10 nigga.

The nigga's trash and u know it

HTTPS9pbWFnZXMucmFwZ2VuaXVzLmNvbS80N2IwOWUxMDJjYjdlMTIzMjg4ZWFmYzliZmI5MDk4Yy4yODB4MjEyeDE1LmdpZgloglog.gif

It's not like Preem's classic beats didn't make it to the right people. He had enough to pass around. Nothing but disrespect in the thread.

I would down the whole Pinot Gris
But I'd see the Group Home without the Premo beats
And it hurts my soul

- Budden

Preemo's beats are so boring, bland, out dated and basic in the sense of being so minimalist

He can't producer a banger beats that slap and sound good

Back