Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO True Detective: Night Country

They kinda took back all the supernatural shit lowkey by confirming Navarro mental health issues. i alluded to before everyone in her family had the same set of mental illnesses she was just taking care of it better,

but at the end of the day if it’s still not addressed properly it will consume her. She said after I guess the older woman in the family passes away and it’s gets worse for next one ( this just simply explains a trigger on what makes it worse)
, her grief through out the episode was different she wasn’t just sad about her sister she was afraid about how her mental state is about to plummet.
I agree about navarro's mental illness,but other ppl see the dead to and like I said I think Danvers saw that ghost in that abuser dude's house and I think she saw a ghost in her fridge.

I don't think that bear is real either so I still think there's something in the water and or food or something that's causing these illusions.

“Things vibes”the whole first ep and the tone of the show took vibes from the thing which means we absolutely cannot trust anyone and if it is truly supernatural it’s a shape shifting entity

Also the young cop looking like Leon s Kennedy from resident evil isn’t a mistake

Remember Leon was a rookie cop tossed into a horrible situation he had to make right if you look into the some of the trailers you can see the kid speaking on that like he has to atone for something his family did

ie: being the hero of a horrible situation the have no control off, true detective is twisted so I think he will die trying to makeup for his family sins.
After episode 5 I was spot on about so much shit dam
She was stabbed 32 times with a star shaped object the stars of carcosa is some demon alien shit the tuttles worship this is why I’m so thrown off by the way she died and the scientists, not only that we know the cleaners where there how come they didn’t go blind etc etc so many questions
There a star shape symbol on the front desk when Danvers walks into the mining company we now know is owned by the tuttles
The heavy references to the thing movie is killing me, there’s two characters named after characters from that movie Blair and Clark that’s not just homage

Blair as was pointed out ( the cleaning lady with missing fingers) was at the research facility the night the scientists died she was the one who folded the clothes

Blair was the fucking thing in the movie

What does Blair in this show have in common?

Clark was never the thing he was a just a red hearing and ended up being shot by macready because he’s freaking out so in the movie it made it seems to viewers that’s he was infected but he wasn’t

True detective Clark went from him being displayed as the killer to possibly being a victim to back to possibly being a killer.
Clark is clearly the red hearing at this point

The fucking cleaning ladies knows what happens to the scientists

She popped up when quavik was giving the spiral back to Navarro in starting to believe this is two murder stories the tuttles killed Annie and the crab ladies got revenge against the scientist because they believed they did it or had involvement

Peter suspect to me.Number 1 suspect.

I know his father acted like he was gonna smoke Liz,but He also started talking.

What if his next sentence was “ I moved the body,but Peter killed her”

I think Peter fell into the night country caves as a kid.

Other suspects are that abused lady who was asked about the symbol and or her friend.

Clark is a red herring and I think we all know that.

Also Navarro’s boyfriend sus just because he seems not likely.

I don’t trust that teacher dude either.

Liz daughter got wolverine’s healing factor.

I know his father acted like he was gonna smoke Liz,but He also started talking.

Other suspects are that abused lady who was asked about the symbol and or her friend.

I think you're right about Peter. I didn't even think of that tbh.

I was going to mention in my previous post: I like this season, but so far everything has seemed a little too predictable. Early on it seems Pete's dad was involved in something. Obviously the mining folks too as well as connelly. I dont know what the end will be yet of course, but we could tell those 3 were involved in the ending and I feel the finale is just going to throw a wrench in it all. It looked like the dad was raising his gun again, but maybe it was just his hand.

I dunno if Peter is involved with the cult or just pinning it on them and not revealing an affair or something with Annie, or Annie revealing something about him.

Na he said that he moved the body because when they crack the entire case he didn’t want to be known as a killer

Also Peter may have been too young to kill Annie and wouldn’t have a motive,

Starting to think navvaro or Blair killed the scientists for revenge im really starting to believe navvaro has a split personality also I’m beginning to question if rose is alive or maybe a figment of navvaro imagination because nobody else has interacted with that women

Na he said that he moved the body because when they crack the entire case he didn’t want to be known as a killer

Also Peter may have been too young to kill Annie and wouldn’t have a motive,

Starting to think navvaro or Blair killed the scientists for revenge im really starting to believe navvaro has a split personality also I’m beginning to question if rose is alive or maybe a figment of navvaro imagination because nobody else has interacted with that women
I didn't hear him say why,but Kate told him to do that

Blair is sus too and her dude who beat her up

And what about Bill,Kate's dude who found the body?That's sus

I don't buy into navarro as the killer.It would be so silly for her to be looking for herself.She might have a split personality though.

Last edited:
Finally caught up.

I'm still very interested in seeing this unfold.

Very solid last two eps

I thought Navarro was gon walk in and shoot Peter.

The time being a spiral/flat circle theme is coming back cuz now they're repeating the Wheeler case.

Navarro's man is suspect just bc he's too nice lol I dont trust him.

I thought Navarro was gon walk in and shoot Peter.

The time being a spiral/flat circle theme is coming back cuz now they're repeating the Wheeler case.

Navarro's man is suspect just bc he's too nice lol I dont trust him.
Word.I suspect him and Peter just because they both seem like the last possible suspect.

I suspect the teacher because I watched too much Law and Order and it’s usually the first person they talked to who seems least likely.

Blair ,the abused lady is being shown a lot and got to know something ,but it seems really easy.Too easy

I didn't hear him say why,but Kate told him to do that

Blair is sus too and her dude who beat her up

And what about Bill,Kate's dude who found the body?That's sus

I don't buy into navarro as the killer.It would be so silly for her to be looking for herself.She might have a split personality though.
He didn’t explicitly say that but that was his motive.

saying that last part he was half trying to live and halfway giving a confession man’s life was shit he was lowkey done with it

“I’m not a killer “ He said that to Kate who knows who killed Annie so he didn’t do it , also Pete didn’t do it.

Came up on a theory that those are not ritual stab wounds somebody kicked her with ice cleats on which means she was beaten to death and kicked then Hank was called to move her body by Kate , Kate has no issue offering bread for murder so maybe she had that guy who gave up Clark crackhead rv up do it he was in the last episode going past the town people into the mine.

He didn’t explicitly say that but that was his motive.

saying that last part he was half trying to live and halfway giving a confession man’s life was shit he was lowkey done with it

“I’m not a killer “ He said that to Kate who knows who killed Annie so he didn’t do it , also Pete didn’t do it.

Came up on a theory that those are not ritual stab wounds somebody kicked her with ice cleats on which means she was beaten to death and kicked then Hank was called to move her body by Kate , Kate has no issue offering bread for murder so maybe she had that guy who gave up Clark crackhead rv up do it he was in the last episode going past the town people into the mine.
You mean the guy Hank killed?

I doubt he did it.

Back