Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO True Detective: Night Country

I had no idea the gal who plays Navarro was a professional boxer. She do look like a real life tough chick. Makes her even hotter tbh.
She in some movie that popped up in my Hulu suggestions as a boxer

I'ma check it out at some point

I had no idea the gal who plays Navarro was a professional boxer. She do look like a real life tough chick. Makes her even hotter tbh.

This shit like her second acting gig I have no idea how she got in like this but I’m not mad just unusual as hell to pick up a career like this and get out in a hbo show with Jodie foster, also if this show don’t hit right it could be her last decent gig

This shit like her second acting gig I have no idea how she got in like this but I’m not mad just unusual as hell to pick up a career like this and get out in a hbo show with Jodie foster, also if this show don’t hit right it could be her last decent gig
She been killing it though. This isn’t another Ronda Rousey situation. I think she’ll get typecast as the tough chick though. She not going to play a soft role ever.

It was like a Scooby Doo moment with the secret path to the research lab

So everyone stabbed Annie and he just watched and then finished the job by suffocating her

Of course the mine was involved with the murder of Annie lol

I like how they just ignored the cop cutting the tongue out until the very end but never found out who exactly did it

Navarro is a bad cop lol I don't know if it's the pollutants or not

Rose seems too comfortable with disposing of bodies lol

LMAO at the group of women admitting to killing all those men and Danvers and Navarro just letting them go and covering it all up. Shit Danvers is just as corrupt but she's a better investigator
Overall I wasn't a fan and it didn't come close to season 1

Not a bad ending. It was fairly satisfying. I feel like the fewer episodes forced them to just drop all of the reveals in one episode so it felt a little rushed.

So did Danvers put the tongue there or someone else? I feel like the old lady would have admitted that if it was them. Or did I miss the subtle admission? It would make sense to be them to make sure the scientists deaths re-opened the Annie case.

And they never really explained all of the hallucinations. Guess it was supernatural unless it’s implied the pollution caused them.

And the way they died was still ambiguous because it wasn’t just freezing to death. Seems very supernatural still.

All in all a good True Detective season. Jodie and the boxer killed it. I bet the boxer gets awards for this. It will be a mix of pandering to the culture and her great performance, but it won’t diminish the fact she earned it.

It was like a Scooby Doo moment with the secret path to the research lab

So everyone stabbed Annie and he just watched and then finished the job by suffocating her

Of course the mine was involved with the murder of Annie lol

I like how they just ignored the cop cutting the tongue out until the very end but never found out who exactly did it

Navarro is a bad cop lol I don't know if it's the pollutants or not

Rose seems too comfortable with disposing of bodies lol

LMAO at the group of women admitting to killing all those men and Danvers and Navarro just letting them go and covering it all up. Shit Danvers is just as corrupt but she's a better investigator
Overall I wasn't a fan and it didn't come close to season 1
Number 1, there’s not many shows in general that will touch season 1, much less future seasons of this same show.

Number 2, yes, ol’ lady was a pro at disposing bodies, lol. Makes me wonder how she got so much experience.

Not a bad ending. It was fairly satisfying. I feel like the fewer episodes forced them to just drop all of the reveals in one episode so it felt a little rushed.

So did Danvers put the tongue there or someone else? I feel like the old lady would have admitted that if it was them. Or did I miss the subtle admission? It would make sense to be them to make sure the scientists deaths re-opened the Annie case.

And they never really explained all of the hallucinations. Guess it was supernatural unless it’s implied the pollution caused them.

And the way they died was still ambiguous because it wasn’t just freezing to death. Seems very supernatural still.

All in all a good True Detective season. Jodie and the boxer killed it. I bet the boxer gets awards for this. It will be a mix of pandering to the culture and her great performance, but it won’t diminish the fact she earned it.
The guy said a cop cut the tongue out and he guessed it was to send a message. Navarro asked the woman at the end and she said they didn't do it

I was expecting the bear was going to show up but the way they died grouped up like that doesn't make sense for dying out in the middle of nowhere. Unless they just tried to climb on top of each other like that to get close to the only source of warm

Everything seemed to come down to the mine poisoning the water

Damn I knew Blair played a part ,but didn't know where.

Law and Order rules are in effect.She was 1 of the first ppl we met.

They came in on some gangster shit.

Cool twist with the scientists ,not the mines being who wanted to pollute shit on purpose.

My theory is that the microbe they found also was driving them crazy and made them like a science cult and that same shit is in the water too and it causes depression and guilt.

Clark wasn't a red herring.He was right there the whole time and he still lied about his part.

Either there is supernatural shit happening or everybody in the town is effected.

Or maybe the visions are depression and guilt and loss just being shown as ghosts or maybe living in a cold dark place causes mental issues.

I wonder who Rose killed and hid?

A lot of ppl think Navarro was dead at the end ,but I think that was her for real.

She did go out in the cold,but it was daytime and not a blizzard and she just talked to "her" aka mother earth,the universe and "she" didn't want her dead and let her come back.

I think Liz didn't react to her really because that's just the nature of their relationship. "OH you back,Cool"

Damn I knew Blair played a part ,but didn't know where.

Law and Order rules are in effect.She was 1 of the first ppl we met.

They came in on some gangster shit.

Cool twist with the scientists ,not the mines being who wanted to pollute shit on purpose.

My theory is that the microbe they found also was driving them crazy and made them like a science cult and that same shit is in the water too and it causes depression and guilt.

Clark wasn't a red herring.He was right there the whole time and he still lied about his part.

Either there is supernatural shit happening or everybody in the town is effected.

Or maybe the visions are depression and guilt and loss just being shown as ghosts or maybe living in a cold dark place causes mental issues.

I wonder who Rose killed and hid?

A lot of ppl think Navarro was dead at the end ,but I think that was her for real.

She did go out in the cold,but it was daytime and not a blizzard and she just talked to "her" aka mother earth,the universe and "she" didn't want her dead and let her come back.

I think Liz didn't react to her really because that's just the nature of their relationship. "OH you back,Cool"
I think Navarro is dead and Danvers is just seeing her as well because of the pollution. Navarro went out into the cold a few times but someone would come pull her back. That time she was alone and went off into the cold

I think Navarro is dead and Danvers is just seeing her as well because of the pollution. Navarro went out into the cold a few times but someone would come pull her back. That time she was alone and went off into the cold
Yeah , but when she went out before, it’s like she was in a trance and it was much colder and worse weather.

I think that when she left, she left her stuff because she didn’t know if she was coming back or not.

I think it’s supposed to be ambiguous, but I prefer to think that she didn’t die because the indigenous women mentioned that you could go out and only if mother nature or mother earth or whatever wanted you to die ,would you die.

I don’t think the ending message don’t think the ending message is “ Kill yourself”

The guy said a cop cut the tongue out and he guessed it was to send a message. Navarro asked the woman at the end and she said they didn't do it

I was expecting the bear was going to show up but the way they died grouped up like that doesn't make sense for dying out in the middle of nowhere. Unless they just tried to climb on top of each other like that to get close to the only source of warm

Everything seemed to come down to the mine poisoning the water
I was referring to who left the tongue behind after the scientists were killed.

Yeah , but when she went out before, it’s like she was in a trance and it was much colder and worse weather.

I think that when she left, she left her stuff because she didn’t know if she was coming back or not.

I think it’s supposed to be ambiguous, but I prefer to think that she didn’t die because the indigenous women mentioned that you could go out and only if mother nature or mother earth or whatever wanted you to die ,would you die.

I don’t think the ending message don’t think the ending message is “ Kill yourself”
I'm not sure the message is kill yourself. They were having hallucinations from the pollution. Sure some committed suicide by walking out in the cold but did they even know they were going to die or was it just their mind screwed up?

I'm not sure the message is kill yourself. They were having hallucinations from the pollution. Sure some committed suicide by walking out in the cold but did they even know they were going to die or was it just their mind screwed up?
This is where it gets tricky because while I do kind of agree with the pollution theory, I also think that it’s so ambiguous that maybe something supernatural is going on too.

Yes, I do think that what they were doing may have caused mental illness and delusions, but Navarro’s mother had issues probably before the scientists were there.

I feel like they cut off him saying it causes illusions and delusions flat out when Clark was giving the symptoms in his confessions on purpose to leave it open ended.

It’s kind of like an inception ending , even though if you listen closely, there is a clear end to inception

Back