Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO True Detective: Night Country

Heard a podcast mention that she’s alive but she’s gone into hiding because the secret about her killing Wheeler is out. That makes more sense than anything. The scientist company would surely reveal that when they were put on the ropes.
Nah because Liz would be in trouble and everybody else who knew too

I think she chose her side and she might have mental illness or really sees ghosts so she just choses to wander the earth like the Hulk and Jules in Pulp Fiction

This is a huge change from us never having any idea when or if we’ll get another season and if we do,it might be 5 yrs a part

I see a lot of complaints mostly from men who say things like “go woke go broke”, but apparently the ratings must’ve been good if they’re trying to renew it this fast.

This is a huge change from us never having any idea when or if we’ll get another season and if we do,it might be 5 yrs a part

I see a lot of complaints mostly from men who say things like “go woke go broke”, but apparently the ratings must’ve been good if they’re trying to renew it this fast.
Lol it's the most watched season in the history of the show. No shocker really that they decided to bring her back

The wheeler case. Their story was dude killed his gf, the baby and then himself. Wheeler killed the gf then Navarro killed wheeler but the baby was still alive. So wtf happened to the baby.....
I would guess that they sent the child to some kind of adoption agency or CPS or something or reached out to a relative

Damn Gabi why would you think they killed the baby? That’s so dark like the DC universe

Last edited:
The wheeler case. Their story was dude killed his gf, the baby and then himself. Wheeler killed the gf then Navarro killed wheeler but the baby was still alive. So wtf happened to the baby.....
What if she raised the baby as her stepdaughter 🤔

I would guess that they sent the child to some kind of adoption agency or CPS or something or reached out to a relative

Damn Gabi why would you think they killed the baby? That’s so dark like the DC universe
that doesn't account for the body of a dead baby. Where the baby at.

For some reason, I skipped season 2

Just watched it over the past two days

This shit got dark af 😂😂

I'ma go back and see what the reviews were for this. For some reason I think people didn't like this one

Back