Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO True Detective: Night Country

facts...this dumb shot had me glued to the TV and I was entertained but tis shit was terribl near the end
I’m on night country now and after the chore of the 2nd half of season 3 and the assness of season 2 I paused it and contemplated just stopping lol

But I told myself to see it through

I’m not even happy while watching this lmao

I actually liked season 2. I watched it after ignoring it and going straight to S3

I got 2 and a half eps left of season 4

I don’t even wanna finish it yo lol

Didn’t think S2 would be better but here we are
S4 had so much promise

It wasn't as bad to me but... I'll wait into you finish

S4 had so much promise

It wasn't as bad to me but... I'll wait into you finish
Lol I groaned towards the end of season 3 but I powered through

This shit though? It turns into background noise so easily

I feel like nothing can happen in S4 that will make me like it lol

But sighs I’ll finish it

Lol I groaned towards the end of season 3 but I powered through

This shit though? It turns into background noise so easily

I feel like nothing can happen in S4 that will make me like it lol

But sighs I’ll finish it
The peak was the sex scene in the first ep 🥹

Yeah I don't think I'll even bother with season 4

I just knew the white partner was gonna be an accomplish to the shit and it turns out he just gay and been waiting for his best friend wife to die so he could slide in

Cyclops storyline was doodoo. Should have beat him within an inch of his life. Couldn't indict anyone with his testimony but still....beat his ass

Season 3 kept jumping years way too much and then whenever it was “present day” it was boring as fuck

But yeah I was angry as hell when they finally found out what happened. I was unsatisfied as hell

Also honestly around the time when she called in and said she didn’t want to be found I THINK in 1990 and with the dad’s death, the case didn’t even matter anymore

They knew she was alive and she was of age and both her parents were dead. At that point she was grown

I was like why are they even going so hard for this?

Overall just didn’t like how they went with things after like episode 3 or 4

At one point I was just like just end this shit man. Tired of seeing Alzheimer’s the tv show

Back