Welcome To aBlackWeb

Traumatizing Movies

Yooooooo....

Me and my homie get weak to this day about a story involving that exact scene. His little brother was like 3 sitting in front of one of those old school big screens watching that. When it showed the butterfly came up he was like "no.....NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!" And ran away screaming crying.

Bruh lmao we died
Wtf people are actually afraid of butterflies like that?

I have Turophobia so I can't say shit tho.....

i swear me and my sister were the only people that saw this movie

KIDS was dope af to me
Me and my girl JUST watched this

I'll add to the list

Green Inferno
Bones
Tales from the Hood
Tales from the Crypt
Tales from the Dark side movie
VHS 2
Creep 2
Lovely Bones
Buried
Jeepers Creepers 1
Texas chainsaw massacre 2 (1976)
House on Haunted Hill
Quratine
Shinders List
Hostel

Even tho it's not a movie, one particular ep of Tales from the Crypt had me shook.

This old man was verbally and physically abusive to his younger nephew/son/employee (I forgot what type of relationship they had). I believe the old guy owned a funeral home. He was just an awful person. The young guy was a very kind hearted person. But anyway, I remember him torturing, cutting his limbs and other body parts off, then murdering the young man bc he pissed him off. It wasn't even anything to get mad over. Somehow, the young guy came back from death and killed his ass. The story had me afraid of funeral homes for a long time.
Yoooooooooooo that's my favorite ep and I was saying the same thing to my girl! Rewatched it recently and it's not scary lol. That Uncle was a asshole man.

Does anyone remember the movie Mikey? It was from the 90s about the bad ass lil kid who killed people? Shit traumatized me as a kid lol

Arachnophobia, IT and the worst....Chucky (it was decades later that I actually found out that the movie was called Child's Play...you can imagine the trauma!)

Halloween 3: Season Of The Witch (See Below)
tumblr_nw9y23f1nv1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Trolls
Tales from the crypt
Tales from the hood
The devils advocate
Creepshow
Signs
The grudge
Chainsaw massacre
Nightmare on elm street
The thing

Last edited:
Last House On the Left, the original was pretty fucked up the first time i saw it. I mean its still fucked up, but first time was pretty traumatizing.

The remake did a pretty good job at keeping that fucked up vibe

I remember Mikey. He killed a cat.

The dog Max in man's best friend had me unreasonable afraid of big dogs for a hot minute.

Recently them vhs movies give you straight chills.... All of them

Back