Welcome To aBlackWeb

Traumatizing Movies

Closer_movie_poster.jpg

^^ this movie was adapted from a pretty famous play. You can tell in the dialogue so that part was kinda annoying cuz they don't speak like real ppl sometimes. But the story is on point.

220px-Last_Night_%282010_film%29_poster.jpg

^^ this movie deals moreso with the idea of monogamy. Closer does too but this movie does so exclusively. It's not as good as closer but it got the job done.

Oh yea...that dude had some other shitty roles too (the basketball kid) lol

awww shit blac, you bout to move up on my ABW women power ranking list

watch ya back b
Women's Power? Where's this hidden list, and who's on it?:ohshit2:

Tales from the Dark Side.. id watch the news right after

I remember one episode someone was in a big pot they were makin soup out of that person

but the music intro alone was enough to have me shook

Last edited:
Even tho it's not a movie, one particular ep of Tales from the Crypt had me shook.

This old man was verbally and physically abusive to his younger nephew/son/employee (I forgot what type of relationship they had). I believe the old guy owned a funeral home. He was just an awful person. The young guy was a very kind hearted person. But anyway, I remember him torturing, cutting his limbs and other body parts off, then murdering the young man bc he pissed him off. It wasn't even anything to get mad over. Somehow, the young guy came back from death and killed his ass. The story had me afraid of funeral homes for a long time.
Yea that is one of the few episodes i remember .. i wanna say he was pissed because of the bouncing ball i remember his nephew use to like basketball

Movies? None.

250px-Rescue_911.jpg

^^^But this show right here? Smdh.

Go in an ambulance or even near one? No no no no. Not happening lol.

daaaaamn @ rescue 911 that was me and my sister's shit

also daps for Pet Cemetery.....shit was ill....that psycho ass lil boy
76a51f706211dbd2bc413b6e11aa139b--scary-kids-scary-people.jpg

he even died funny when he got shanked.....i woulda shot him a couple times and burned him, fuck that

I do find it funny that people pick IT, like Killer Clowns wasnt 10 times scarier......im not scared of clowns overall but this shit bugged the fuck outta me....had dreams for a min

maxresdefault.jpg

FilthyGrouchyHumpbackwhale.gif

latest

I was done when they started puttin people in them sacks and stickin straws in em smh

Back