Traumatizing Movies

giphy.gif

Freddy: _ all of them.
All I see is meatballs, drug addict veins, super extended arms, and somebody being dragged the school in a body bag my G!!.

tumblr_n562ixysvk1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Night of the Demons
upload_2017-7-10_17-52-5.jpeg I am still scared of this movie.... like, right now.

This hoe bag was outlining her titty with lipstick and then stuck the tube into her nipple.
scared.gif

I have a LOOONG List of these Sh*ts too man.

I stay scared but love scary movies.

:L:

Reactions: 703lexus
Bokeem Woodbine getting tortured in "Jason's Lyric".

LL Cool J doing unmentionable things with pool cues in that "In Too Deep" movie.

Those two scenes bothered with a nigga when he was younger.

If you bother the wrong people, there are things worse than death that can happen as retaliation.

Child's play.

I didn't see candyman in full til I was like 22 or some shit and it still scared tf outa me. But the stories about the movie (saying the name 3x) scared me when I was a kid.

i swear me and my sister were the only people that saw this movie

KIDS was dope af to me
If they had IFC they seen it. I dont know anyone who hasnt seen it. Its hard to watch though. Real hard.

Which reminds me..

Alpha dog. That movie was sad af.

If they had IFC they seen it. I dont know anyone who hasnt seen it. Its hard to watch though. Real hard.

Which reminds me..

Alpha dog. That movie was sad af.
a lot of people here hadnt seen it

i ended up buying it on VHS back in the day and letting my biology teacher i high school borrow it, and she LOVED it

Even tho it's not a movie, one particular ep of Tales from the Crypt had me shook.

This old man was verbally and physically abusive to his younger nephew/son/employee (I forgot what type of relationship they had). I believe the old guy owned a funeral home. He was just an awful person. The young guy was a very kind hearted person. But anyway, I remember him torturing, cutting his limbs and other body parts off, then murdering the young man bc he pissed him off. It wasn't even anything to get mad over. Somehow, the young guy came back from death and killed his ass. The story had me afraid of funeral homes for a long time.

Even tho it's not a movie, one particular ep of Tales from the Crypt had me shook.

This old man was verbally and physically abusive to his younger nephew/son/employee (I forgot what type of relationship they had). I believe the old guy owned a funeral home. He was just an awful person. The young guy was a very kind hearted person. But anyway, I remember him torturing, cutting his limbs and other body parts off, then murdering the young man bc he pissed him off. It wasn't even anything to get mad over. Somehow, the young guy came back from death and killed his ass. The story had me afraid of funeral homes for a long time.

I remember this episode. He was black right?

Yes. I found the episode ystday on Youtube. It's called "Fitting Punishment". I didn't notice how terrible the acting and production was as a child, but watching it again had me lol'n.

Oh yea...that dude had some other shitty roles too (the basketball kid) lol

awww shit blac, you bout to move up on my ABW women power ranking list

watch ya back b

Ok this isn't traumatizing as in scary, but it had me shook on life. I was going through a breakup, had my first heartbreak and shit and was in my feels...watched this shit cuz I thought it would have a happy ending

Blue_Valentine_film.jpg

Shit ruined my view of long lasting love. I ain't never looked at relationships the same again. Very few movies have affected this deep.

damn gabi, like that? lol

It was deep man.....lol.

Couple other movies like that had me shook too. This one called 'closer' and another called 'last night'...the time in my life I saw those movies made all the difference. I wouldn't have felt that strongly about em if I saw em in a different year.