Welcome To aBlackWeb

At least they got the character designs right. I still wish they didn't jump to beast wars so soon and just go with g1 transformers vs decepticons. Spotted in the trailer

Arcee
Mirage
Rhinox
Cheetor (I forgot his proper name)
I wonder if rat-trap will be in this also.

Fix bumblebees voice gotdammit! No more of that mashup radio broadcast communicatin crap , bad enough he's a dirty Camaro again.

From what I saw on Imdb plot and cast wise this should be good. Michelle yeoh as air razor, John DiMaggio casted as a transformer tobe nwigwe as a character named reek and night bird that name might be familiar to og 80s transformers fans

Last edited:
Trailer for this was okay

rare times where I kinda need to see more but I’ll watch just because bumblebee was good and seeing maximals on screen is cool

So are they back in the 80’s or something? How are they going to explain Optimus being there when he wasn’t even on Earth until the first movie?

Either way trailer looked dope.

90s this takes place after Bumblebee that was kind of a reboot
Oh ok. Didn’t realize they were going a soft reboot. I guess they’re keeping certain elements of the originals though given Bumblebee’s voice and Camaro skin. Makes it a bit confusing but it’s whatever as long as it’s good.

Bumblebee was good so hopefully they lean into that direction as opposed to the originals.

Oh ok. Didn’t realize they were going a soft reboot. I guess they’re keeping certain elements of the originals though given Bumblebee’s voice and Camaro skin. Makes it a bit confusing but it’s whatever as long as it’s good.

Bumblebee was good so hopefully they lean into that direction as opposed to the originals.
That's why the OG transformers look like their G-1 selves they are trying to stick to Bumblebee tone more

I'm sure this thread will be a cesspool of arguments at some point but ,this is so far channeling more Bumblebee then the Bay films which is a good sign.

U should read some folks on Twitter. Some of the dumbest people I have ever read.

Guy puts up a pic of Bay's Prime and ask why did they change it to the new movies version ( G1) glad fans clap back n the fools who didn't have a clue

U should read some folks on Twitter. Some of the dumbest people I have ever read.

Guy puts up a pic of Bay's Prime and ask why did they change it to the new movies version ( G1) glad fans clap back n the fools who didn't have a clue

Smmfh. How old was this dumbazzz?

Back