Welcome To aBlackWeb

Saw it last night I enjoyed it and am very curious how they pull that ending off lol.

This shit was so good until this nigga got a Mirage Iron Man suit, smh. That was some cringeworthy shit. I almost turned the shit off right then and there.

Other than that bullshit, movie was good. They were actually using the humans as they should be used in a Transformers movie up until that point.

Maybe it’s just me because I’ve always hated how they go to stupid lengths to make humans relevant in a movie about a 50 ft. alien robot war. Even in the first one they made Sam take the cube to a tall building while Transformers covered him, lol. Like nah nigga, YOU take it!

This shit was so good until this nigga got a Mirage Iron Man suit, smh. That was some cringeworthy shit. I almost turned the shit off right then and there.

Other than that bullshit, movie was good. They were actually using the humans as they should be used in a Transformers movie up until that point.

Maybe it’s just me because I’ve always hated how they go to stupid lengths to make humans relevant in a movie about a 50 ft. alien robot war. Even in the first one they made Sam take the cube to a tall building while Transformers covered him, lol. Like nah nigga, YOU take it!
That suit is homage to the show when Spike had one

They showed bumblebee on fx of the the other day. Rise of the beast was good but bumblebee was Soo much better. I'm disappointed in the cheap deaths scenes for battle trap and night bird those should've been good battles.

Not quite what I was expecting, but it was aight.

I would have rather a movie dedicated to the Maximals vs the Predacons. I forget what happened in most of these Transformers movies, but didn't we already have one with Unicron almost being called to devour the Earth?

I guess the minor difference is that Surfer and Galactus aren't actually villains. Unicron most definitely is.

Back