Welcome To aBlackWeb

No you bad body fat bitch postin' fool I'm mad because it wasn't an all out war instead of a few minor skirmishes with a whole lot of boring dialogue and and exposition.

1) bitch YOU be in that thread lookin at them women. Stfu

2) What gave you the idea the series was gonna be an all out war?? Oh I get it...you ASSUMED it. But mad that they didn't do what YOU concocted in your head. Gotcha.

Lol

Another point I want to make CGI action shows are boring except for the og beast wars. CGI only works for cutesy Pixar movies like wreck it Ralph. Ggi was another reason I found war for Cybertron dull. It's like watching a dragged out playstation videogame cutscene.

1) bitch YOU be in that thread lookin at them women. Stfu

2) What gave you the idea the series was gonna be an all out war?? Oh I get it...you ASSUMED it. But mad that they didn't do what YOU concocted in your head. Gotcha.

Lol

I get the feeling tho back when they came out with the terminator movies in the 2000s I thought they were finally show the war between humans and robots and they ain’t show it like I wanted

Did yall watch the sequel series "Beast Machines" that came out a couple years after this? I remember being so hyped to see it advertised on TV but when i gave it a watch I didnt care for it too much. I think thats mainly because I was too young to really know wtf they were talking about in Beast Wars, i just knew these robots took on the shape of Animals or Dinosaurs and were in cliques that fought eachother lol. I remember being all shocked and amazed when Dinobot changed from a Predaton to a Maximal haha.

Dinobot was basically Vegeta. lol

I can't see them not screwing this movie up. Beast Wars had no humans whatsoever. They will have humans in this movie and that's going to mess up the dynamic.

Dinobot was basically Vegeta. lol

I can't see them not screwing this movie up. Beast Wars had no humans whatsoever. They will have humans in this movie and that's going to mess up the dynamic.
Well humans came at the very end of the series as Neanderthals and Megatron tried to kill them lol.

That shit was wack and it was boring for the most part it had some moments here and there. The problem was it was about a war for Cybertron instead of a war on Cybertron. It really wasn't a war just s few skirmishes here and there. When I saw the trailers I thought it would be about the great wars on Cybertron. Also the voice acting was labored and off especially the beast wars charact de . Dinobot and Megatron was the worst.

The series finale of Transformers Prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No Predacons or Decepticons in this movie, this is just setup for a beast wars spin off.

I'm sure this thread will be a cesspool of arguments at some point but ,this is so far channeling more Bumblebee then the Bay films which is a good sign.

Back