Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Trailer park or the PJ's: Where would you live?

Would you choose to live in a trailer park or the PJ's?

• Trailer park

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • The Pj's

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
Niggas complaining about pissy elevators lol

My fam lived on the 9th floor and we ALWAYS took the stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Niggas complaining about pissy elevators lol

My fam lived on the 9th floor and we ALWAYS took the stairs
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Niggas would rather hang out with Tanner and his racist family that won’t hesitate to shoot you with a sawed off

quit watching the news and fb bruh lol

it aint biker gangs and proud boys....

but guess where mf's give you a hard time for passing by if they dont know you??

murders are up in my city 112% this year.....all that shit is in the hood

a lot of those were innocent bystanders or kids in their own house or yard

I dont trust Tanner'nem to be in my business but I aint worried about em shooting me or just not liking me

quit watching the news and fb bruh lol

it aint biker gangs and proud boys....

but guess where mf's give you a hard time for passing by if they dont know you??

murders are up in my city 112% this year.....all that shit is in the hood

a lot of those were innocent bystanders or kids in their own house or yard

I dont trust Tanner'nem to be in my business but I aint worried about em shooting me or just not liking me
If you from the projects you don’t got worry about Dante and em’ running your pockets when you walk through

1/2 I already know you just wanna ride the atv with Mike and the dirty boys just stop it man lol

atleast in the projects you know the old lady in 4B and there’s a sense of community

just because it’s the projects don’t mean it gotta be violent

Dre not gonna pistol whip you fam relax

What type of PJ's y'all from? Y'all got to be from the northeast cause it was only two floors maybe three in the PJ's round here. And them shits were deplorable. Are shit was so bad that Clinton came through in the early 90's and said this shit had to go. Our shit was so bad that they had a police precinct in the middle of that bitch and cats were still getting murdered. Sheeeeeiiiiittttt. Il chill with them dirty racist ass crackas. At least I can fuck some snow bunnies who won't tell my business but shenequa in Patton court gone get her brothers to shoot me all because I came quick.

im laughing at that last line but agree with everything else

ours dont have elevators down here....and there's one specific housing project that sat right next to the police station/city jail and they had to have it demolished

there's still some that cant get food deliveries and the postal service even refused to go at one point

What type of PJ's y'all from? Y'all got to be from the northeast cause it was only two floors maybe three in the PJ's round here. And them shits were deplorable. Are shit was so bad that Clinton came through in the early 90's and said this shit had to go. Our shit was so bad that they had a police precinct in the middle of that bitch and cats were still getting murdered. Sheeeeeiiiiittttt. Il chill with them dirty racist ass crackas. At least I can fuck some snow bunnies who won't tell my business but shenequa in Patton court gone get her brothers to shoot me all because I came quick.
Self hate is a beautiful thing to behold

Back