Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Trailer park or the PJ's: Where would you live?

Would you choose to live in a trailer park or the PJ's?

• Trailer park

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • The Pj's

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
Man the trailer park. I ain't got time to be sleeping on the floor cause bullets are coming through the windows. No grass on the front yard and the birds don't even chirp. Let that register real quick......the birds don't even chirp. Yep tp for me

nah man the block is lit and its single, drama free dimes everywhere

If all you gotta do is put wheels on it to move. They the same thing.
Naw. Trailer parks tend to attract a different type of people. Those range from country hicks, meth cookers, country poor, off the grid paranoid people, etc. Not to say you cant find those type of people any where but they are more abundant in trailer parks. In maryland, you will find those in mostly the country areas with some exceptions. Mobile communities can be found in suburban areas.

I grew up in Maryland & my family had to move to the trailer park when I was a freshman in high school. It was mostly black/Latino people there. Always was some shit goin down. It was ok being in high school living there cuz I was always having fun getting into foolishness... but I knew my mom hated it. So glad she owns a house now.

Meanwhile I'm like

tumblr_ms2mvpqAiV1rgbmv5o1_500.gif

Always cracks me up that these cali niggas banging in paradise. Like go outside and play. Go to the beach. Swim with dolphins. Go play ball. Go for a walk. Something. Anything but gangbang lol. Fuck.
Ive always wondered why them niggas so mad bro

compared to the jects in the south and east

them niggas got it made lol

But to Chi and Race point

i always feel comfy around my people

never feel outta place in the hood

only thing different is the lingo

Ill def fuck wit the trailer park over the pjs all day every day..

Way more space and privacy.

Some of yall never smelled pissy elevators and it shows

Reactions: 1/2
But the block environment>>>> meth labs

Just chillin round ya people on the bench with ice cups of liqour and smoke>>>

Might fuck alil hoodrat in the hallway u been plotting on that night

Back