Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Trailer park or the PJ's: Where would you live?

Would you choose to live in a trailer park or the PJ's?

• Trailer park

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • The Pj's

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
ay man I am dying right now lol

this reminds me of my uncle (just a few years older than me) being deathly afraid of white people

I took him to some chicks house one time.......they doing lines, shots, etc ready to go.....that man sat in the corner the whole night

I'll take dirtbike noise over shots and sirens and horrible freestyle sessions at 1am ALL DAY

i love ya'll but got damn

Last edited:
Trailer park, and it ain't even close....

Not to mention how big some of them shits can get... That shit ain't directly connected to nobody else shit.

I've been to some really nice projects, and I've been in some really nice trailer parks.... The trailer parks were way more impressive.

Maybe cuz I wasn't expecting all that..... But shit was wild

Never a dull moment on the block and I miss the diversity of living in the projects compare to living out here in the suburbs.

They’d be worried about me, that’s the issue

Can’t be stumbling into some white pussy when her ppl know where I stay
White folk worried about you taking they daughter to the PJs too.

Can let them folk dictate shit.

Go blow Becky back out...Handle ya b i

I currently live in the projects. It's actually not that bad.

But I've seen some trailer parks that didn't look that bad either.

I think as a general rule, Blacks live in the projects and Whites live in the trailer parks.

Edit. Also, You can't post trailer parks in California because it's misrepresenting. Everything in California looks better than anywhere else.

Here's the projects in Watts, CA

View attachment 374621

View attachment 374624

View attachment 374625

Always cracks me up that these cali niggas banging in paradise. Like go outside and play. Go to the beach. Swim with dolphins. Go play ball. Go for a walk. Something. Anything but gangbang lol. Fuck.

Always cracks me up that these cali niggas banging in paradise. Like go outside and play. Go to the beach. Swim with dolphins. Go play ball. Go for a walk. Something. Anything but gangbang lol. Fuck.

You remember how it was on Snowfall before the rock came through? Lol

There's wayyyyyyy better looking women in the projects than white women
I'm not sure how you assumed I thought otherwise...But let's not pretend dudes never brought Becky's back to the PJs.

And why we even talking about Becky's?

That damn @Rubato

I'm not sure how you assumed I thought otherwise...But let's not pretend dudes never brought Becky's back to the PJs.

And why we even talking about Becky's?

That damn @Rubato

I’m just saying if that’s all you around, chances are you stumble into something

Mobile communities and trailer park communities are different. Mobile communities are nicer than trailer parks.

Man the trailer park. I ain't got time to be sleeping on the floor cause bullets are coming through the windows. No grass on the front yard and the birds don't even chirp. Let that register real quick......the birds don't even chirp. Yep tp for me

Back