Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Trailer park or the PJ's: Where would you live?

Would you choose to live in a trailer park or the PJ's?

• Trailer park

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • The Pj's

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
I used to live in the pjs, up until I was like 14/15, it's was interesting. I wouldn't want to go back, mainly because of the amount of people in such small vicinity, but I do miss the community sometimes.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeit... I've seen some spots out Michigan Ave between Ypsi and Canton that look NICE. One up M23 somewhere between A2 and I75 right there off the freeway was looking dope. I'd move to one of those spots. I was actually looking at copping a 3 bedroom doublewide somewhere in Washtenaw county so I didn't have to crash at my folks' place when I move back there.

Just because its a mobile home community doesnt mean its trash,. It really depends where its at and what kind of place it is. So in this thread you should of been more specific. Where I'm at there are reg mobile home communities like the one pictured in OP and real nice mobile homes marketed to retirees and comes with a lot of amenities n shit. I mean in Cali there are million dollar mobile communities in Malibu that look like this.

hqdefault.jpg

expensive_trailer_park.jpg

Real-Estate-For-Sale-In-MALIBU-4-021616.jpg

But driving through GA, I've seen some trailers on the side of the highway that were so dirty and run down, it had moss and shit growing on the sides. Gotta really think If id rather live in that with some land around me or the PJs with pissy stairwells/elevators and gangs.

Last edited:
If I have children, the trailer home. If it's just me, the projects. There is something to be said about living where you feel safe and comfortable. I dunno about anybody else, but when it's your OWN projects or hold, you usually feel safe and comfy. I wouldn't feel safe living in a trailer park. But admittedly, that's prolly mainly due to stereotype.

Just because its a mobile home community doesnt mean its trash,. It really depends where its at and what kind of place it is. So in this thread you should of been more specific. Where I'm at there are reg mobile home communities like the one pictured in OP and real nice mobile homes marketed to retirees and comes with a lot of amenities n shit. I mean in Cali there are million dollar mobile communities in Malibu that look like this.

hqdefault.jpg

expensive_trailer_park.jpg

Real-Estate-For-Sale-In-MALIBU-4-021616.jpg

But driving through GA, I've seen some trailers on the side of the highway that were so dirty and run down, it had moss and shit growing on the sides. Gotta really think If id rather live in that with some land around me or the PJs with pissy stairwells/elevators and gangs.

Out here in Vegas there's trailer parks that look halfway decent and some that look rough as shit. One of my daughters has a friend that came out here from Flint that lives in a spot that looks like every other crib is a meth lab or some shit, and there's one off Tropicana and Decatur that looks pretty decent.

I'm thinking when I cop this land out here I might end up throwing a singlewide on it just to have it there. Throw some solar panels up, satellite TV and internet, have a septic tank put in, and a big ass water tank and filtration system and you got an off-the-grid spot to bounce to.

I currently live in the projects. It's actually not that bad.

But I've seen some trailer parks that didn't look that bad either.

I think as a general rule, Blacks live in the projects and Whites live in the trailer parks.

Edit. Also, You can't post trailer parks in California because it's misrepresenting. Everything in California looks better than anywhere else.

Here's the projects in Watts, CA

Ramona_Gardens_Boyle_Heights_Los_Angeles_California_1.jpg

imperial-courts-los-angeles-ca-primary-photo.jpg

grapestreetshotbu8.png

Attachments

• 90.jpeg
    90.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 4ad13616769c3ddda1b98becb065c5d6.jpg
    4ad13616769c3ddda1b98becb065c5d6.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I currently live in the projects. It's actually not that bad.

But I've seen some trailer parks that didn't look that bad either.

I think as a general rule, Blacks live in the projects and Whites live in the trailer parks.
You bout 50 right?

with a family? trailer park....here anyway

when i got out to the country i realized the shit aint that much different from the hood....we just didnt know

the biggest difference i noticed is the surroundings and the drugs

yes, there's crime and drugs in trailer parks.....but most of them mf's are quiet and its one old man that sells meth and snitches on everybody else lol.....there's no other hustles and shit like that around, so its not near as much traffic and commotion as the spot in the pj's.....and the kids aint caught up in it

back to the surroundings and influence.....a lotta trailer park kids arent even aware that they're broke/poor....these communities are usually real leveled out as far as income and the things people have....everybody's broke and doing the same shit....and people that dont live there have no reason to even ride thru...they just dont see near as many people

a lot of projects are in the middle of the city....minutes from downtown, around the corner from nice schools and neighborhoods.....they get to watch money go by in the morning and in the evening....not to mention the few people in the hood that got something, they flossing....so there's always a reminder that you aint shit, no matter which way you look

shit can go on but yeah......

lmao ya'll obviously got a whole different experience than me

even if the trailer park is all white (which most arent but lets play this game) they dont really pose a threat like that lol

i could see there being smoke if you just outside on some extra nigga shit every day taunting people

other then that, its just a place to stay....it doesnt come with the aura of "THE projects" that people comfortably just chalk up to being the pj's

ya'll really in here acting like the jects friendly and shit lmaoooo....them people gone tell you "have a blessed day" while you leave for work and be right in yo shit

:ualreadyknow:

Back