Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Most men/women don’t want to date hoes due to mental instability and infidelity that usually comes that.

If that’s the case why are most men/women eager to date people who clearly have a track record and experience?

How many men are eager to deal with women who are virgins? Most men want to fuck an experienced women…especially long term. Vice versa for women…

What’s this magical “hoe number” you niggas make up? How many bodies ACCURATELY proves a woman is a hoe? Please enlighten me. Y’all be making up numbers

Here’s the truth….many men are simply INSECURE when it comes to women loving sex and having experiences outside of him. Men who get pussy on the regular aren’t typically concerned about a woman’s sexual past…it would be HYPOCRITICAL of them. They simply accept that a woman is a woman and she has sexual desires. It doesn’t make her a “bad person” cause she loves to fuck. If a woman is a hoe because she loves to fuck, explain to me why should she be enthusiastic about FUCKING YOU? What makes you special?

I’ll say it again…..WOMEN LOVE TO FUCK…they know where to get dick and if they want they can get it fast without you ever realizing they got it….ask me how I know…

Men have this fantasy where they can fuck any woman they want yet they expect the woman they “have feelings for” to have never experienced other men…..this is a very deluded and egotistical way of seeing reality.

Unless she’s a virgin, or unless you’re the only man who lives in a city…..you’re NOT the only guy she’s sucked and fucked…deal with it and let it go. Finding a potential wife won’t get in the way of that

If a woman chooses to marry or be with you long term she’s doing it because she LIKES you in other ways OUTSIDE of sex…just like you would like her in ways that are more than just sex.

Sex has very little to do with actually liking someone on a deep level…if you think it does you’re naive

Please study the “Madonna/Whore Complex”…

Well it’s for us to come around and create a safe space for that sister

she s been through a lot

most of the niggas talking shit about her aunt never been blammed at so they don’t understand how it sticks w u

especially when it comes from some one u called a friend and then a good portion of ur community shits on u

smh nasty work

especially when it comes from some one u called a friend and then a good portion of ur community shits on u

smh nasty work

I'm not super plugged in but I felt like people thought more like me with this Meg shit i.e., Tory a little angry mfer who did that shit. It wasn't 100% but more often than not it was clowning on Tory.

There's people still defending R. Kelly. There's always going to be contrarians.

As I said though, I'm not plugged in like that.

Back