Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Van Lathan's podcast had that Megan lady on that was doing court reporting. She brought up stuff i didn't know about like that there was a pause between the second or third gunshot. that was something else that killed his defense.
Lol I was listening before you posted this

giphy.gif

With no bias I knew Tory was guilty from hop skip jump, stood on it and never wavered because of his obvious napoleon complex. I've known short ass bay area just like him who have to overcompensate for their lack of height. The fact that hes with 2 females coming from a Kylie Jenner party in Hollywood tells me theres absolutely no need for a gun to be present in the first place. Zero. Thats that drunken napoleon fuckshit. Gun should've stayed tucked until a PnB rock situation pops off

The fact that Meg lied to the police at 1st during the height of the George Floyd riots made a 100% sense to me, I would have done the same, so That didn't ruin her credibility. What did question her credibility is when she bald face lied about fucking him, but that's irrelevant..

Then when Tory got caught lying about beating up August, that was the nail in his coffin cuz he established a pattern, which is relevant. The math...

With no bias I knew Tory was guilty from hop skip jump, stood on it and never wavered because of his obvious napoleon complex. I've known short ass bay area just like him who have to overcompensate for their lack of height. The fact that hes with 2 females coming from a Kylie Jenner party in Hollywood tells me theres absolutely no need for a gun to be present in the first place. Zero. Thats that drunken napoleon fuckshit. Gun should've stayed tucked until a PnB rock situation pops off

The fact that Meg lied to the police at 1st during the height of the George Floyd riots made a 100% sense to me, I would have done the same, so That didn't ruin her credibility. What did question her credibility is when she bald face lied about fucking him, but that's irrelevant..

Then when Tory got caught lying about beating up August, that was the nail in his coffin cuz he established a pattern, which is relevant. The math...
💯💯

1672418901783.gif

Niggas got weird expectations when it comes to women I swear….

But y’all got pass the body count discussion so I’ll chill

But when I see comments like “wifey” or “I ain’t pulling out” in the Candy Shop imma laugh👀
Most men/women don’t want to date hoes due to mental instability and infidelity that usually comes with that.

You’re trying to argue shit that has been studied for whatever reason to big up hoes.

if YOUR lady fucked an entire football team and you cool with it don’t mean the rest of us had to be.

Also, you must be teaching your kids that they should duck anybody and everybody once they get to that age or are you teaching them the opposite?

Last edited:
Back