Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

You are the only one questioning his opinion…

Which was semi-weirdo behavior to begin with…

And that point still remains lost upon you, my man

Nigga, you still tripping over something mad innocuous like a week later and got the nerve to call me names? Bruh. That shit was dead to me days ago.

Like, straight up, why that shit got you so tight?

Nigga, you still tripping over something mad innocuous like a week later and got the nerve to call me names? Bruh. That shit was dead to me days ago.

Like, straight up, why that shit got you so tight?

Niggas wanna know how we got here.

THATS how we got here

Stop assuming somebody is mad, dude. Nobody is worried/upset/tight about what you say, especially when it comes to this topic of all things.

get over yourself nigga

Niggas wanna know how we got here.

THATS how we got here

Stop assuming somebody is mad, dude. Nobody is worried/upset/tight about what you say, especially when it comes to this topic of all things.

get over yourself nigga

My guy, it's not though. That's the point, what I said ain't got shit to do with the subject at hand. They been discussing body counts since before I even made that post. Again, what I said ain't have shit to do with that lol. The only mfer that copped an attitude about it was you.

You just wanted to mention my name for some reason.

Last edited:
My guy, it's not though. That's the point, what I said ain't got shit to do with the subject at hand. They been discussing body counts since before I even made that post. Again, what I said ain't have shit to do with that lol. The only mfer that copped an attitude about it was you.

You just wanted to mention my name for some reason.

Wrong.

from pages 235-239, no one mentioned body counts or imagining Kelsey’s husband’s opinions/feelings UNTIL you did.

so yeah, YOU are the reason we got here. Nobody is just naming your random NPC ass for no reason. I never really even seen your name before.

and knock it off with the whole “you mad” schtick, nigga. It’s damn near 2023 and that “you mad” bullshit is super weak at this point.

Wrong.

from pages 235-239, no one mentioned body counts or imagining Kelsey’s husband’s opinions/feelings UNTIL you did.

so yeah, YOU are the reason we got here. Nobody is just naming your random NPC ass for no reason. I never really even seen your name before.

and knock it off with the whole “you mad” schtick, nigga. It’s damn near 2023 and that “you mad” bullshit is super weak at this point.

The whole beef in this thread was people worrying about how many people Meg done fucked and it's relevance to the case.

Niggas just be lying out they ASS, man. I never mentioned anything about body counts, dickhead. What I posted was basically "Yo, wasn't she with bro at the time of the shooting? He was cool with Tory hitting? That's wild, I don't understand that shit". Nobody, and I mean nobody, said shit except for you. The only person who bitched about it was you. The only person who cared was you. The only person who even remembered that shit a whole week fucking later was you.

Nigga, you are mad.

The reason this shit came back up is because Monk responded to this nigga.

Dudes worried about body counts are usually insecure

This nigga dodge was responding to YOU. YOU the reason this shit a conversation again.

Last edited:
The whole beef in this thread was people worrying about how many people Meg done fucked and it's relevance to the case.

Niggas just be lying out they ASS, man. I never mentioned anything about body counts, dickhead. What I posted was basically "Yo, wasn't she with bro at the time of the shooting? He was cool with Tory hitting? That's wild, I don't understand that shit". Nobody, and I mean nobody, said shit except for you. The only person who bitched about it was you. The only person who cared was you. The only person who even remembered that shit a whole week fucking later was you.

Nigga, you are mad.

my goodness, dude.

Lemme make this easy for you:

Your simple Simon question was what caused the conversation to devolve into body counts/sexual history again.

prior to that (pages 236-239), people were throwing out speculation of who shot Meg.

For the 6th time, I’m not “mad”, dude. You asked a stupid question. You’re not seeing how that stupid question got us here.

my goodness, dude.

Lemme make this easy for you:

Your simple Simon question was what caused the conversation to devolve into body counts/sexual history again.

prior to that (pages 236-239), people were throwing out speculation of who shot Meg.

For the 6th time, I’m not “mad”, dude. You asked a stupid question. You’re not seeing how that stupid question got us here.

Nigga, just shut the fuck up. You trying real hard to make some little shit I said some big ass fucking deal. I ain't ask no stupid question, you responded stupid. Talking about some fucking body counts when I ain't say a damn thing about no damn body counts.

Niggas been talking about body counts ever since that shit came about Tory and Meg, don't try to make that shit my problem. What I said ain't have shit to do with that. Didn't even have shit to do with Meg.

You and that dodge dude brought up niggas being gay or insecure for worrying about body counts. That's what sparked that shit. I ain't do a damn thing.

Body count lives matter

That is all. We just don’t have a consensus on how high is “high body” count. We could figure it out if we knew the average per your region.

Nigga, just shut the fuck up. You trying real hard to make some little shit I said some big ass fucking deal. I ain't ask no stupid question, you responded stupid. Talking about some fucking body counts when I ain't say a damn thing about no damn body counts.

Niggas been talking about body counts ever since that shit came about Tory and Meg, don't try to make that shit my problem. What I said ain't have shit to do with that. Didn't even have shit to do with Meg.

You and that dodge dude brought up niggas being gay or insecure for worrying about body counts. That's what sparked that shit. I ain't do a damn thing.

fuck nigga, I dunno who you telling you “just shut the fuck up” but that’s not gonna happen.

how bout this:

I’ll be the mad nigga

You be the fuck nigga with stupid questions about who other niggas are fuckin/wifin up

cool?

fuck nigga, I dunno who you telling you “just shut the fuck up” but that’s not gonna happen.

how bout this:

I’ll be the mad nigga

You be the fuck nigga with stupid questions about who other niggas are fuckin/wifin up

cool?

It's telling that all I said was how crazy it was somebody would be cool with being fucked around on and that shit had you tight since Christmas.

It's telling that all I said was how crazy it was somebody would be cool with being fucked around on and that shit had you tight since Christmas.

You assumed Kelsey and her husband were together in 2020 when the shooting took place…

You’ve been imagining funny shit since you posted your stupid fuckin question, nigga.

Back