Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Speaking of...this shit by the court artist was pure ether

Car ain’t got no roof!
5aLi.gif

That we still dont know what really happened lol

I feel like i missed something...the driver testified?

I also dont remember the resident saying Kelsey went to the car and came back bussing shots.

BRB, gotta see if i can find the transcripts
Maybe it wasn't the driver. The guy that testified for tory yesterday

That we still dont know what really happened lol

I feel like i missed something...the driver testified?

I also dont remember the resident saying Kelsey went to the car and came back bussing shots.

BRB, gotta see if i can find the transcripts

Very interesting latest update video for all...also answers your Q!

Key question all should be asking yourselves on this trial and what the jurors would be doing:
This is not a prosecution to assign blame
This is a trial to see if the prosecution has met its burden of proof to put a man behind bars

Last edited:

I told y'all it's gonna come down legal definitions... Words matter!

Someone can correct me on this but I believe the charges on Tory Lanez is as follows :

- assault with a semiautomatic firearm
- carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle
- personally inflicting great bodily injury on another person (ie Meg)
- discharging a firearm with gross negligence

The circumstances of Meg being shot would be relevant to the charges he's facing... I think.
For instance, her stating that Tory shot her and yelled "dance bitch" implies intent by Tory to cause bodily injury to her. I don't think that charge would stack up based on the evidence presented (the resident testified shots came from the girl to the other girl first), but that's up to the jurors to decide. The same goes with assault with a semiautomatic firearm.
Discharging a firearm with gross negligence would be contentious if the defense could present it as he didn't discharge any weapon but rather he was stopping kelsey from doing so and in the midst of the mêlée, the gun went off.

The carrying a loaded weapon that's unregistered should be conclusively bought against him because it was his car etc. But again the fact that they didn't find conclusive dna of his on the gun, may make an argument (albeit weak IMO) that it wasn't his gun or him carrying it. I dunno, I'm just speculating as a lot would come down how these charges are being "defined" from a legal standpoint.

You got to remember it's also what instructions the jurors have been given towards making their verdict that makes weight. Also the definition of reasonable doubt provided to them. 🤷‍♂️

AKA let me break this stupid shit down for you simple motherfuckers.

Sad that this is where we're at as a society.

Niggas gonna be showing cartoons in their closing arguments by 2030
Yeah but the chart isn't even an accurate representation of the evidence presented, which is why I believe they're trying to break it down to this simplicity

Back