Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

That's why I'm saying the texts/messages they sent to each other the day after is where the truth is. They were shitfaced + this happened over 2 yrs ago. They couldn't remember if they wanted to.

I actually think it’s the opposite and that no one really knows what happened except Tory’s security guard that was driving the car.

For example: how many times have people woken up with bruises / driven drunk / gotten into a drunken club fight and have no idea how they got to that point when they wake up the next morning. Or no idea how they made it home.

Whether the texts were accurate or not they were almost assuredly just attempts to save face for being a sloppy mess the night before and what they thought happened.

I’m actually curious what their BAC was. Meg was taken to the hospital and Tory went to jail so they almost certainly took the two of theirs at some point. Kelsey too depending if they took her to the station or not.

All the important people in her life have passed away. Both her parents and her grandmother who she was very close to are gone...

I'm not talking about parents. All of us have them. All of us will lose them or be lost to them.

I'm talking about who's around her outside of that. No friends from school days? No one from even your early 20s? Not even a cousin?

Everyone prosecution putting on the stand is ex this, ex that and isn't speaking about her in a flattering light.

Seems like she's an unlikable person and not the easiest to be around.

I hope whatever happens that she gets some real people in her corner. Everyone deserves love.

I'm not talking about parents. All of us have them. All of us will lose them or be lost to them.

I'm talking about who's around her outside of that. No friends from school days? No one from even your early 20s? Not even a cousin?

Everyone prosecution putting on the stand is ex this, ex that and isn't speaking about her in a flattering light.

Seems like she's an unlikable person and not the easiest to be around.

I hope whatever happens that she gets some real people in her corner. Everyone deserves love.

I don't think we should discredit someone losing their parents/elders at such a young age. Death of a close love one can truly impact how you navigate future relationships. You may keep people at bay because you don't want to lose them.

Also I believe Kelsey was a friend from before fame. She had a little crew that she always had in her early videos. Not sure if she's still in contact with the rest of those ladies.

I don't think we should discredit someone losing their parents/elders at such a young age. Death of a close love one can truly impact how you navigate future relationships. You may keep people at bay because you don't want to lose them.

Also I believe Kelsey was a friend from before fame. She had a little crew that she always had in her early videos. Not sure if she's still in contact with the rest of those ladies.

I'm not discrediting her losing her parents at all. It's just has nothing to do with what I am talking about. 🤷🏿‍♂️ I lost my dad around the same age so I get that.

And futher to my point her and kelsey are no longer friends. Shit Kelsey may have shot her.

She has no day ones around her. No friends that been around her for years. Before the money. Weird and concerning at her age.

If niggas mad that women are taking over rap that means they need to step up their game and get back to the basics to get that shit back

Niggas promote hoe shit and petty beefs all over social media and release subpar content. It’s no wonder they aren’t taken seriously.

Too many men gossiping on podcasts as well

If niggas mad that women are taking over rap that means they need to step up their game and get back to the basics to get that shit back

Niggas promote hoe shit and petty beefs all over social media and release subpar content. It’s no wonder they aren’t taken seriously.

Too many men gossiping on podcasts as well

who is mad at that? Joe gave very specific reasons why he's biased against her and Vivica tryna twist it on some he's jealous shit.. lol weird take

Back