Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

who is mad at that? Joe gave very specific reasons why he's biased against her and Vivica tryna twist it on some he's jealous shit.. lol weird take

Im just speaking in general. I would’ve mentioned Joe’s name if I was being direct towards him.

There’s a lot of dudes I’ve seen bitter cause female rappers are getting more shine

This is the only thing that's fucking with me. My nigga coulda been said what happened all this time as well if it wasn't him.

I somewhat get it cause I sat in a cell for some shit my boy did and I didn't say nothing other than "it wasn't me" but if I was facing years and losing everything...

interrogation-dave-chappelle (1).gif

I'd be fucking pressed. Are you dumb? It ain't gonna be me. I promise. Unless it's my momma I'm hand delivering you to bing still. I say that with no shame.

I'm telling.

I don't like none of it. All three of them have been caught in a lie lying about something and been proven to be untrustworthy which is throwing everything and everyone off.

This is the only thing that's fucking with me. My nigga coulda been said what happened all this time as well if it wasn't him.

I somewhat get it cause I sat in a cell for some shit my boy did and I didn't say nothing other than "it wasn't me" but if I was facing years and losing everything...

View attachment 980625

I'd be fucking pressed. Are you dumb? It ain't gonna be me. I promise. Unless it's my momma I'm hand delivering you to bing still. I say that with no shame.

I'm telling.

I don't like none of it. All three of them have been caught in a lie lying about something and been proven to be untrustworthy which is throwing everything and everyone off.

Tory had a gag order against him. He couldn't talk about shit. But that Queen and Slim song👀

Back