Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Dudes be sassy as shit

“ I don’t like Megan cuz she did some bad things to ppl I know”

like what nigga?
Like what could she really do to a nigga that’s that bad besides being rude or not let them smash

He was literally sitting besides AK who she tried to silence on some industry shit and I don't even think that's who he was referring to.

But whatever man, niggas want to talk about everything but the facts cause they not aligning with how they thought the trial would be going so far.

Joe ain't got nothing to do with this so we can keep it moving.

Reactions: GNS
He was literally sitting besides AK who she tried to silence on some industry shit and I don't even think that's who he was referring to.

But whatever man, niggas want to talk about everything but the facts cause they not aligning with how they thought the trial would be going so far.

Joe ain't got nothing to do with this so we can keep it moving.

Niggas is still actively listening to what joe budden has to say going into 2023 after years of PROVING that though entertaining, he’s a shitty individual on and off the mic.

and this is coming from someone who considered themselves on of his biggest “fans” for over a decade and even met the nigga before.

Fuck him and his podcast.

Niggas is still actively listening to what joe budden has to say going into 2023 after years of PROVING that though entertaining, he’s a shitty individual on and off the mic.

and this is coming from someone who considered themselves on of his biggest “fans” for over a decade and even met the nigga before.

Fuck him and his podcast.

If that's how you feel that's cool. Now let's move on cause liking or not liking joe Budden, his platform or anything he says has nothing to do with this case nor will it have any bearing on the results of the case.

Whew!!!....all caught up in this thread and now I need more action from the courthouse ASAP lmaoooo
lol

Bruh....I did not give one solitary fuck about this shit until a few days ago

Now I'm invested. I feel slightly ashamed

Muhfuckas tuned in Monday morning for the thrilling continuation of their "stories"

Whole board washed (myself included)😔

I mean but for real we ain’t think it was going to be this wild. Kelsey definitely getting a show or something for this shit. Done shot her best friend and plead the 5th.

Last edited:
Back