Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

So he must hate himself because he's done terrible things to people he's called his friends

and one's he's called more than friends

Tell Nyqul Joe to..........................
giphy.gif

I know he don't want ALL he shit coming back up

well shit, she done lost the president. Might as well call this here a wrap.

tumblr_inline_n7lligBtoC1sfquyp.gif

So he must hate himself because he's done terrible things to people he's called his friends

Pretty sure he's battled suicidal thoughts so there was probably a moment where that did apply.

But fuck all that. How dare Joe say he doesn't fuck with her though because of how she treated his people. What right does he have to say something all of us say everyday.

Pretty sure he's battled suicidal thoughts so there was probably a moment where that did apply.

But fuck all that. How dare Joe say he doesn't fuck with her though because of how she treated his people. What right does he have to say something all of us say everyday.

For Joe to battle the mental health issues he's been open about to mock somebody else's the way he did was foul. For him to say he doesn't fuck with her for how she's supposedly, I say that because he offered no actual information or details, yet there's documented evidence of him being in conflict with people he's called friends and brothers his entire career for doing and saying foul shit is just stupid on his part if he thinks people won't bring his own past up. He can say what he wants about her but theres a safe bet his response is gonna be him playing victim like he doesnt know why people reacted the way they are to his comments specifically. Itd be like Diddy talking about getting done dirty in a business deal. He's somebody who shouldn't be as giddy as he is over this whole thing given his history with that and the woman beating allegations he still battles without expecting some push back from the general public

For Joe to battle the mental health issues he's been open about to mock somebody else's the way he did was foul. For him to say he doesn't fuck with her for how she's supposedly, I say that because he offered no actual information or details, yet there's documented evidence of him being in conflict with people he's called friends and brothers his entire career for doing and saying foul shit is just stupid on his part if he thinks people won't bring his own past up. He can say what he wants about her but theres a safe bet his response is gonna be him playing victim like he doesnt know why people reacted the way they are to his comments specifically. Itd be like Diddy talking about getting done dirty in a business deal. He's somebody who shouldn't be as giddy as he is over this whole thing given his history with that and the woman beating allegations he still battles without expecting some push back from the general public

So because Joe has had messy relationships in the past he can't speak on this?

He knows the pushback is coming regardless. Dude had to put a whole disclaimer on his podcast for you weirdos that don't fuck with him but seem to know his life's details and everything that happens on the pod.

EveryDetailedErin-size_restricted.gif
Everytime 😂😂😂😂😂😂

He knows what this shit gonna do tho. It's up.

He knows the pushback is coming regardless. Dude had to put a whole disclaimer on his podcast for you weirdos that don't fuck with him but seem to know his life's details and everything that happens on the pod.

View attachment 979023
Everytime 😂😂😂😂😂😂

please don’t stick up for Joe. Please.

View attachment 979023
Everytime 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Did you miss the part where I said "Joe can say what he wants"? And don't act like that disclaimer didn't come because he thought making a joke about slipping the condom off during sex til he found out otherwise due to not only backlash but probably his attorney or legal team. Which is exactly my point. Joe does this shit frequently. Says something that makes him look stupid then goes on a yelling rant about people telling him he looks stupid so he can play victim.

Did you miss the part where I said "Joe can say what he wants"? And don't act like that disclaimer didn't come because he thought making a joke about slipping the condom off during sex til he found out otherwise due to not only backlash but probably his attorney or legal team. Which is exactly my point. Joe does this shit frequently. Says something that makes him look stupid then goes on a yelling rant about people telling him he looks stupid so he can play victim.

And the views keep going up.

Like I said y'all swear you can't stand the nigga but you're very aware of everything he has going on. 😂🤦🏿‍♂️

Corny.

Back