Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Yea. She fucking it up because the stories keep switching.
The story switching or varying to some degree means nothing as time and lawyers will do that

The most crucial element in this is the 2 witnesses who were there that can corroborate what caused the argument, who had the gun, and who fired the gun

But neither is talking it seems. Unless they just waiting until court and some obstruction charges

The story switching or varying to some degree means nothing as time and lawyers will do that

The most crucial element in this is the 2 witnesses who were there that can corroborate what caused the argument, who had the gun, and who fired the gun

But neither is talking it seems. Unless they just waiting until court and some obstruction charges
They're probably just going to shut up until the trial and then do a tell all book deal or interview for a nice paycheck after the trial

If I was Tory lawyers I'd be happy af tho. All this does is set up a whole bunch of mistrials as every jury selection will be tainted with preconceived notions of who done it.

But it seems like Megs side wanted to try him in a court of public opinion anyway. Having him plead out and ruining is rep always felt like the end game.

Started as a shit show...will end as a shit show

I feel you but I’m thinking if she go on Gayle King her lawyers gotta know it can lead to mistrial or like you said it’s a different game

They're probably just going to shut up until the trial and then do a tell all book deal or interview for a nice paycheck after the trial
Yup, everybody eats

Best believe there are multiple made for TV scripts floating around.

Which is why she shouldn't be running her mouth. Both of their lawyers are trash by not telling their clients to STFU

I feel you but I’m thinking if she go on Gayle King her lawyers gotta know it can lead to mistrial or like you said it’s a different game
There is no rule against a plaintiff or victim speaking publicly.She's not on trial.It's not even her case,it's the state's case.

I was in LA when that shit happened and the first story was that Meg got shot by Tory flat out.

Other ppl heard and saw the shit happen,but Meg did try to say it was glass when the cops and helicopters was on them.

This wouldn't cause a mistrial.Jurors shoudn't be watching the interview anyway.

If anything it might cause a juror to be switched,but not a mistrial.

Nah, not buying it

And that's not to say everyone in LA county is familiar with they music but this case got to much exposure to believe they not familiar with this case in some capacity. Ling Ling and Hector ain't answering no jury summons

:shrug2:​

Back