Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Nah, not buying it

And that's not to say everyone in LA county is familiar with they music but this case got to much exposure to believe they not familiar with this case in some capacity. Ling Ling and Hector ain't answering no jury summons

:shrug2:​
That shit big to us because we into black culture,pop cuture,RnB and rap/hip hop and random ent and news.

Everybody not cool like us bruh lol

If some country music singer shot another country music singer I would hear about that shit maybe and never pay attention to that shit cause I'm not tuned into that shit.

Some ppl just ain't into black culture and even if they saw some random news story,they mght not even connect that ,that's the same story they saw on the 5 O clock news 2 yrs ago with some black rappers they never heard or heard of or GAF about at all.

Last edited:
That shit big to us because we into black culture,pop cuture,RnB and rap/hip hop and random ent and news.

Everybody not cool like us bruh lol

If some country music singer shot another country music singer I would hear about that shit maybe and never pay attention to that shit cause I'm not tuned into that shit.

Some ppl just ain't into black culture and even if they saw some random news story,they mght not even connect that ,that's the same story they say on the 5 O clock news 2 yrs ago with some black rappers they never heard or heard of or GAF about at all.
If this happened in any other city I'd agree but this LA we talking about

Black white asian or alien...this is too high profile for folks to claim ignorance. And that's what matters. Exposure. LA feeds on its self

Time till tell

If this happened in any other city I'd agree but this LA we talking about

Black white asian or alien...this is too high profile for folks to claim ignorance. And that's what matters. Exposure. LA feeds on its self

Time till tell
I bet my mama don't know who they are and she black and semi up on random pop culture for her age.

The only reason she might know them is because she would watch Gayle King.

We are in a different era where ppl pick and choose the mass media they consume.

Same reason why some new rapper can be selling out arenas,getting millions of views,sales and streams and radio play and even a dude into rap won't really know the extent of their success because they might be older or more into another type of hip hop or just very biased.

I bet my mama don't know who they are and she black and semi up on random pop culture for her age.

The only reason she might know them is because she would watch Gayle King.
So she knows them.....

Again...good luck at finding a crop of jurors in LA county who is unfamiliar with this case to such a capacity they haven't already formed an unbiased opinion

So she knows them.....

Again...good luck at finding a crop for jurors in LA county who is unfamiliar with this case to such a capacity they haven't already formed an unbiased opinion
Idk or not,but whether she does or not,that doesn't mean some white,Asian,or Latino person watches Gayle King interviews.

My mother is from that almost Oprah age group and is black.

That order is for Tory not to address Meg directly online or off.

Lawyers advise defendants not to talk to the media,not victims/witnesses necessarily.
Are you sure it's directly? Didn't he get in trouble for just casually saying something in a song or tweet that people thought was about her?

She's definitely working on the court of public opinion. Whether that's because she actually has a weak case in court of law is another matter

Are you sure it's directly? Didn't he get in trouble for just casually saying something in a song or tweet that people thought was about her?

She's definitely working on the court of public opinion. Whether that's because she actually has a weak case in court of law is another matter
He got in trouble for directly addressing her on twitter,but they never had an issue with him just mentioning the case in a song.

Meg doesn't have a case,the state does.

This isn't a civil case,she is a victim/witness not a plaintiff.

She's being judged in the court of public opinion as a liar off Tory's team's PR and legal stratagies.

So she knows them.....

Again...good luck at finding a crop of jurors in LA county who is unfamiliar with this case to such a capacity they haven't already formed an unbiased opinion
So I called mama Loch and asked her what she knew about them and she slightly kinda heard their names from watching late night talk shows,but never heard their music and didn't even know about the Gayle King interview or the shooting at all

He got in trouble for mentioning a random women. I literally asked the same question when it happeneed

Back