Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Gun powder residue can transfer to anybody near a gun shot.

If ole girl shot her why wouldn't Meg just say that then?

Meg would have to be a psycho and an idiot to take this case this far knowing she's lying.

IDK what happened,but I wish they would get to the bottom of this shit.

Gun powder residue can transfer to anybody near a gun shot.

If ole girl shot her why wouldn't Meg just say that then?

Meg would have to be a psycho and an idiot to take this case this far knowing she's lying.

IDK what happened,but I wish they would get to the bottom of this shit.
Meg had her back turned to them at the time if she got shot in the back of the foot

I guess it's all about the courts adapting with the times and it makes sense for the courts to add social media to things that restrict people from having any communication and contact with each other. Especially since it is really apart of how the world communicates now.
If you really want to dig into it then I'm surprised the judge didn't just order the 2 to block each other on all social media platforms. I wonder if the judge also ordered them not to talk about each other to other people

Meg had her back turned to them at the time if she got shot in the back of the foot
She could have been running away and still saw who was shooting.

How would ole girl get Tory's gun and out of those 2,from what I have seen,it's less likely that Meg's ex friend is the type to shoot anybody.

Tory on the other hand is kinda hot headed and does carry guns.

Most likely Tory did shoot her.Somebody did.

She could have been running away and still saw who was shooting.

How would ole girl get Tory's gun and out of those 2,from what I have seen,it's less likely that Meg's ex friend is the type to shoot anybody.

Tory on the other hand is kinda hot headed and does carry guns.

Most likely Tory did shoot her.Somebody did.
Nobody know who that gun belongs to

If you really want to dig into it then I'm surprised the judge didn't just order the 2 to block each other on all social media platforms. I wonder if the judge also ordered them not to talk about each other to other people

They actually could be blocked to each other though. There have been instances where a judge orders all parties to not discuss the case publicly with anybody or to not make any statements in regards to the other party.

Seems Meg being the victim might be allowed to make more statements about the situation than Tory though.

I wanna know who paid the friend and the driver/bodyguard off. Meg or Tory?

All this time and they haven't been questioned on record? Not even to plead the 5th?

I wanna know who paid the friend and the driver/bodyguard off. Meg or Tory?

All this time and they haven't been questioned on record? Not even to plead the 5th?

Could just be a matter of the 3 of them saying "I don't know" and Meg definitively saying "Tory shot me". They took her at her word and approached the case from there. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Could just be a matter of the 3 of them saying "I don't know" and Meg definitively saying "Tory shot me". They took her at her word and approached the case from there. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Nah, Tory ain't saying he don't know. He simply saying it wasn't him😐

Either way, the testimony of the other, or lack there of, is very weird.

I gotta go back and see if they testified to the grand jury

Nah, Tory ain't saying he don't know. He simply saying it wasn't him😐

Either way, the testimony of the other, or lack there of, is very weird.

I gotta go back and see if they testified to the grand jury

Same thing. He hasn't definitively said who it was.

Nope. Nope. I'm staying out of this till the trial over lol.
We're all in this now. I know you see the fake crying with the dry eyes, who that remind you of.

kyleheader.jpg

Back