Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez & Royce Go At It On Twitter/Joyner vs Tory

Yea I been around the internet too long to engage in this type of bullshit..

So...
2upwxea.gif

You gonna sit up here and act like he nice cuz he rap fast? Yall got low rap standards

Joyner gotta stop asking to work together after the end of his songs, it makes him look weak. Especially when Tory flaming him.

That's another reason why he lost. On top of Tory Lanez bodying him. Nigga sounded like a groupie lol

I hear him. Thats what weird niggas like you dont understand just because you dont like a rapper does not mean you dont understand him. He just wack af. And you wack.

No there is a difference between not liking him and the bullshit reasons why you dont like him...

Not weird, just my ears are more grown up.

You cant be serious??

1. You do realize he is telling a true story in the song where "he just shoots a guy" your words

2,3,4..he is telling different perspectives in all those songs..do u stop going to movies when the director chooses to tell a different perspective ?

Wtf...nig too lazy to not understand songs anymore..

Was there a point to this post? I don't give a fuck how many perspectives he tells nigga... get out your feelings...

Was there a point to this post? I don't give a fuck how many perspectives he tells nigga... get out your feelings...

You dont give a fuck, but yet you reply back...????

Do better...

not get out my feeling..educate yours..

You quoted me first, dumbass...

Whose the dumb ass that complained about a song..that all it's about is just shooting someone..ha ha

We can do this all day..u didnt get too far in school did you? You like books w just pictures in them huh?

I'm sure you can do this all day... on Thanksgiving... smh, have a good holiday fam...

I'm at Disney World in these long ass lines..so I need something to help past the time..

But thankx... happy holidays to you n your fam too.

Both had solid disses, dope they are battling in the spirit of hip hop... I knew Tory could spit after seeing him on Sway back in the day...

So Drake lite vs Drake Jr?

Both had some good bars sprinkled thru out.
Decent 2017 standard issues flows
Dont know enough about either to fact check the dishes

Cool so far, I guess
l

Don't even call em drake Jr. Or drake lite, cause drake to pussy to even step up for a battle my g

Back