Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez & Royce Go At It On Twitter/Joyner vs Tory

That "suck my dick" shit is gay
How tf u yankees turn that homo shit into a diss?
Nigga tell me that imma call him a faggot and keep it moving.

Where did royce say Joyner won the battle? He could've been thinking it was a tie so let's not jump to conclusions or make up shit.

Last edited:
First Jacques disrespects Keith Sweat to his face and now Tory disrespects Royce.....what the hell is going on?

That "suck my dick" shit is gay
How tf u yankees turn that homo shit into a diss?
Nigga tell me that imma call him a faggot and keep it moving.
Thats them niggas...i would never invite faggotry...
Ill tell a nigga to eat a dikk. But nit mine

Disappointed in Royce and all older niggas who get into beefs and situations with young folks over the internet. This say anything out your mouth over the computer and get into arguments over the computer not how shit was handled from Royce and these other older niggas era. So just because that is how these young niggas move doesn't mean Royce should move that way as well.

Both these niggas in the same industry and they bound to see each other and if you really feel that way niggas tour dates is free international information. Go see that man and either talk out the issue or get to fighting but all that back and forth over a computer about what you "going"to do to said person if for the birds.

Pimp C said best: Niggas talk a lot shit in a safe place, I know cause he can't look me eye to eye when he in my face

Damn this my first time seeing this thread. This joint was nice but....

You nuttin' but a gimmick, you an Eminem mimic
Got a whole lotta flow with a little bit of lyrics
You make a nigga head bob, soon as he hear it
Soon as it goes off, boom they forget it

"riight"
...can't ether a nigga w/ some bars that could absolutely be applied to you

You gotta remember being super lyrical doesn't always translate into big rap disses. Royce has skeletons but so does Tory. I don't think Tory Lanez is counting on defeating Royce lyrically, because no matter how it goes Tory is going use his platform that he's "more famous" to pull one over and say he "won" - even if he gets destroyed.

Royce has nothing to gain but Tory has everything to gain. If Royce beats him people will say it's what they expected, if Tory even LOOKS good people will say he's on Royce's level (SMMFH). If Royce declines Tory will say OG is scared and his little fans will cosign him. Tory in the end gets credibility and Royce doesn't gain much.

The game is rigged. But this reality is due to the climate. But because of that Royce was almost forced to say somthething. It seems like a lose/lose for him. Unless it turns into records and he cleans Tory up and he earns some new objective fans that were only checking for Tory.

You gotta remember being super lyrical doesn't always translate into big rap disses. Royce has skeletons but so does Tory. I don't think Tory Lanez is counting on defeating Royce lyrically, because no matter how it goes Tory is going use his platform that he's "more famous" to pull one over and say he "won" - even if he gets destroyed.

Royce has nothing to gain but Tory has everything to gain. If Royce beats him people will say it's what they expected, if Tory even LOOKS good people will say he's on Royce's level (SMMFH). If Royce declines Tory will say OG is scared and his little fans will cosign him. Tory in the end gets credibility and Royce doesn't gain much.

I get what your saying but Royce still gunna be dropping heat and have a long lasting fan base, whilst artists like Tory are looking back wishing they invested the cash they made off of copying other popular sounds.

Of course the new age internet will back Tory wether he wins or not, the internet trolls will say Royce lost cus he’s old.

Tory can run with that simple diss and these fickle fans will lap it up.

Fact is Royce longevity in this game and his rap sheet of on wax disses surpasses most artists including those highly regarded in the game.

I agree with you 100% but who's to say Tory won't have longevity either ?

These artists today are lucky because there's way more money to be made and artists like Royce took the Ls on the business side to learn so newer artists wouldn't have to go through it. If you have money you can have a career in music long term.

Yea there’s more money to be made but there’s also hundreds of the same act going for the same money.

From what I’ve heard from Tory (admittedly not much) he doesn’t seem like a stand out artist, maybe talented with lyrics but he seems to cater to the auto tune crowd.

Nobody wanna hear auto tune shit, except teeny boppers. If he wanna be 40 years old making that music cool, but I can’t see it having that type of lifespan.

Disappointed in Royce and all older niggas who get into beefs and situations with young folks over the internet. This say anything out your mouth over the computer and get into arguments over the computer not how shit was handled from Royce and these other older niggas era. So just because that is how these young niggas move doesn't mean Royce should move that way as well.

Both these niggas in the same industry and they bound to see each other and if you really feel that way niggas tour dates is free international information. Go see that man and either talk out the issue or get to fighting but all that back and forth over a computer about what you "going"to do to said person if for the birds.

Pimp C said best: Niggas talk a lot shit in a safe place, I know cause he can't look me eye to eye when he in my face
Royce gave Tory an out he stepped it up a lvl and disrespected. Royce acted accordingly

This is not how 40 year old rappers supposed to act. My generation was based on competition. Nigga walking down the street should be prepared for battle. All that before I get upset is corny. He basically said u washed. What more does he have to say? U go in the booth and murder dude. Fuck all the tweeting.

Back