Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez & Royce Go At It On Twitter/Joyner vs Tory

If you're being objective I don't see how you don't have Tory winning this.

Double time flow = Tory>>>>>

Bars = Tory>>>

From the bar he said about Joyner Lucas' pops handing down another failed music career to him flipping Joyner's bar about having a 3some with 69 (was already a pause worthy bar) and saying you're talkin about having 3sums with a pedo.

Tory flamed that nigga. The fact that yall are saying "Joyner has to come back" should let you know who's winning.

Word. Im biased to that double time flow tho.

Tory smashed that. But Joyner did too and he switched his flow a few time tryna show levels. Tory just spazzed showing he could. But Tory winning right now. Ion know if he gotta another one like that tho. Time will tell.

Joyner gotta GO now.

Tory's joint was mad nice. Ain't know he could go like that. Definitely has the upper hand after that response.

Joyner got 1 more chance. He better make the most of it.

Tory been waiting for someone to take the bait. He's always been nice lyrically he just has to jock niggas style to come up with a hit.
Bet Pusha is above this tho. All of a sudden.

Listening again that shit he said about joyners pops.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh niggggaaaaaaaaa.

My god. Tech nine might gotta throw this nigga in the trash.

This was dope...

Then I saw "I am not a racist"

:huh2:
I heard of Joyner Lucas but didnt give him a chance until that video he did with the white dude spitting out stereotypes and trying to understand white racism. After that i inew i never needed to hear that nigga again. Foh
i don't fuck with JL for that exact reason... dude always had a negative vibe from the beginning video where he shoots a guy for no reason to a video where he's yelling at a baby... THEN he comes out with that racist shit with the Black dude coppin pleas...

i don't fuck with JL for that exact reason... dude always had a negative vibe from the beginning video where he shoots a guy for no reason to a video where he's yelling at a baby... THEN he comes out with that racist shit with the Black dude coppin pleas...

You cant be serious??

1. You do realize he is telling a true story in the song where "he just shoots a guy" your words

2,3,4..he is telling different perspectives in all those songs..do u stop going to movies when the director chooses to tell a different perspective ?

Wtf...nig too lazy to not understand songs anymore..

So Drake lite vs Drake Jr?

Both had some good bars sprinkled thru out.
Decent 2017 standard issues flows
Dont know enough about either to fact check the dishes

Cool so far, I guess

You cant be serious??

1. You do realize he is telling a true story in the song where "he just shoots a guy" your words

2,3,4..he is telling different perspectives in all those songs..do u stop going to movies when the director chooses to tell a different perspective ?

Wtf...nig too lazy to not understand songs anymore..

No matter how you slice it a lightskin nigga trying to speak from a cracker perspective on a sing about our oppression is bullshit. That shit was wack and this nigga sound like eminem was his favorite rapper. Garbage.

No matter how you slice it a lightskin nigga trying to speak from a cracker perspective on a sing about our oppression is bullshit. That shit was wack and this nigga sound like eminem was his favorite rapper. Garbage.

Yea I been around the internet too long to engage in this type of bullshit..

So...
2upwxea.gif

Back