MMG4z.gif

Animated:

Boondocks
Archer
Rick n Morty
Family guy
South Park

lol in that order only because it spells BARFS

honorable mention Futurama, Simpsons, American Dad, Bob's Burger, Regular Show, DC animation, Adventure Time, Steven Universe (super slept on), Animaniacs, Transformers Prime (slept on), Spider man, Xmen.....

totally forgot about Archer. I keep hearing good things about Vikings, but i havent checked it out myself.

There is a new show on Netflix that i cant remember the name of, but it stars Jason Mamoa (Khal Drogo from Game of Thrones) and its about fur trappers in America during the 1800's. Looked kind of interesting, has anyone checked it out yet?

May sound corny, but obvious.

Someone definitely needs to Netflix and Chill with KandyPants, so she can watch 1 decade and a half of television to get caught up.

Last edited:
totally forgot about Archer. I keep hearing good things about Vikings, but i havent checked it out myself.

There is a new show on Netflix that i cant remember the name of, but it stars Jason Mamoa (Khal Drogo from Game of Thrones) and its about fur trappers in America during the 1800's. Looked kind of interesting, has anyone checked it out yet?

Vikings is cool, I guess.

The Frontier. I guess they are trying to capitalize off the The Revenant's fame.

I watched the entire season, and I was sorely disappointed.

"Over already?" was my initial reaction to how things were boringly left in the season finale.

I'm not home much. I'm sort of outdoorsy. I mean I've watched some new shows but I'm not one of those people who plan on watching shows on specific days. I've watched Orange is The New Black.

Back