Top 3 ABW Females

LOL..dont wanna be that guy, actually I do..
Quite a small pool to chose from, since it's only the same 3-4 who are regularly active right?
Ebh_T-TXQAARHRF.jpg
If you only see 3-4, pick em

I'd advise you to keep ya eyes open cause theres a lot more

1. @Kandy- What don't she do? Big ball of energy that's unapologetically her. Whether you or agree with her stance, you're gonna get a conversation. Active in moving the site forward and unselfish in her devotion to making these better for anyone with a real interest in posting. Really goofy in a good way

2. @Blackish- Very active and informative. When she gives her opinion on serious topics I tend to read it twice. When she joking I read it twice. Her energy is usually very fluid on topics, tho I wish she posted more. Very unapologetically black and pro family

3. @Lea- Brings a very leveled head balance to the site. Mature and usually spot on when it comes to her opinion. Typically we align if I'm not being a jackass When she active and making threads she a beast. She can easily carry a thread or topic. Great responses, great humor, great personality while being respectful of others. I could go on but I'm bias af
Thanks ChiChi, much appreciated! But pls don't get the dirty sprite knocked outta you talkin bout my babies (Cole and Maywood).

• Haha
Reactions: AP2.5 and Chicity
1. Gabi
2. Kandy
3. Race

There's a BIG drop-off after that. To me.

And I'm not including the women who drop in for guest appearances once every so often, like OB, Chuck, etc.

Kandy-keeps things going
Race-great debater
Whis/Blac- participate comedy threads and provide good content