Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 3 ABW Females

View attachment 308194

You’re an amazing human. I love how passionate you are about breastfeeding and offering support to black women around the US. I wish you much success in your future endeavors. You seem to have found your purpose and it’s beautiful.

Thank you!
2B42E635-9162-4545-A570-E0AC45890770.gif
I’m just out here trying to put in that work for Black families! I appreciate the love for real

1. Kandy
2. Race
3. I’m not sure yet

I’m not on much but Kandy is literally my top pick simply because she gives us something to talk about consistently. Honestly, stuff I’ve never even thought of until she makes a post. So she actually is a big part of the site.

Race speaks about things I feel many people aren’t comfortable enough to speak out about and she gives zero fucks doing so. I have friends that are just like that and I love it. She also doesn’t give two fucks how you feel about what she said.

I don’t think I’m around enough on the site to really name other people so I’d be picking a 3rd person just based on seeing them post here and there.

love you meeks you very witty and super disrespectful but like in that intelligent, sexy, way pls dont change <3

1. @Kandy - One of the cornerstones of this website. She makes a lot content and threads and contributed the most of all females to the progress of the site. She a ABW Triple OG lol

2. @Race Jones - Very unapologetic with her posts, yet consistently active. Never afraid to speak her mind whether her opinion is popular or not. Strong contributor to the site.

3. @shutupGabi - Been down with this site about as long as the aforementioned. She like that cool Auntie everybody in the neighborhood know and love. Compassionate about our people, adds alot of convo to threads especially in Reel Talk

LOL..dont wanna be that guy, actually I do..
Quite a small pool to chose from, since it's only the same 3-4 who are regularly active right?
Ebh_T-TXQAARHRF.jpg

Back