Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 3 ABW Females

1. Kandy
2. Race
3. I’m not sure yet

I’m not on much but Kandy is literally my top pick simply because she gives us something to talk about consistently. Honestly, stuff I’ve never even thought of until she makes a post. So she actually is a big part of the site.

Race speaks about things I feel many people aren’t comfortable enough to speak out about and she gives zero fucks doing so. I have friends that are just like that and I love it. She also doesn’t give two fucks how you feel about what she said.

I don’t think I’m around enough on the site to really name other people so I’d be picking a 3rd person just based on seeing them post here and there.

No

We got shit for months about not podding now we getting shit for trying to engage with the people?
Cool ur jets fam....I just said u can easily merge this thread w the actual podcast thread and not miss a beat..... but I don’t work for ABW my opinion means nothing....Carry on

Cool ur jets fam....I just said u can easily merge this thread w the actual podcast thread and not miss a beat..... but I don’t work for ABW my opinion means nothing....Carry on
it will happen when the time comes

1. Kandy
2. Race
3. I’m not sure yet

I’m not on much but Kandy is literally my top pick simply because she gives us something to talk about consistently. Honestly, stuff I’ve never even thought of until she makes a post. So she actually is a big part of the site.

Race speaks about things I feel many people aren’t comfortable enough to speak out about and she gives zero fucks doing so. I have friends that are just like that and I love it. She also doesn’t give two fucks how you feel about what she said.

I don’t think I’m around enough on the site to really name other people so I’d be picking a 3rd person just based on seeing them post here and there.
1593560340462.gif

You’re an amazing human. I love how passionate you are about breastfeeding and offering support to black women around the US. I wish you much success in your future endeavors. You seem to have found your purpose and it’s beautiful.

Back