Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 3 ABW Females

LOL..dont wanna be that guy, actually I do..
Quite a small pool to chose from, since it's only the same 3-4 who are regularly active right?
Ebh_T-TXQAARHRF.jpg
If you only see 3-4, pick em

I'd advise you to keep ya eyes open cause theres a lot more

1. @Kandy- What don't she do? Big ball of energy that's unapologetically her. Whether you or agree with her stance, you're gonna get a conversation. Active in moving the site forward and unselfish in her devotion to making these better for anyone with a real interest in posting. Really goofy in a good way

2. @Blackish- Very active and informative. When she gives her opinion on serious topics I tend to read it twice. When she joking I read it twice. Her energy is usually very fluid on topics, tho I wish she posted more. Very unapologetically black and pro family

3. @Lea- Brings a very leveled head balance to the site. Mature and usually spot on when it comes to her opinion. Typically we align if I'm not being a jackass When she active and making threads she a beast. She can easily carry a thread or topic. Great responses, great humor, great personality while being respectful of others. I could go on but I'm bias af
Thanks ChiChi, much appreciated! But pls don't get the dirty sprite knocked outta you talkin bout my babies (Cole and Maywood).

1. Gabi
2. Kandy
3. Race

There's a BIG drop-off after that. To me.

And I'm not including the women who drop in for guest appearances once every so often, like OB, Chuck, etc.

Kandy-keeps things going
Race-great debater
Whis/Blac- participate comedy threads and provide good content

Back