Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tom Cruise cursing out Mission Impossible 7 crew for breaking COVID-19 protocols

tenor.gif

Thats cool. You let him yell at you, but he not yelling at me

If you're not capable to respect a damn protocol not to take a loud L like a man, I would eagerly ask you to get out.

Don't put the safety and lives of people at risk for your stubborn ego. Don't pull at risk an entire industry for your ego. Simple. You're too sensitive to get yelled at?? I wouldn't care. You lift a finger, you go to jail in a wheelchair.

If you're not capable to respect a damn protocol not to take a loud L like a man, I would eagerly ask you to get out.

Don't put the safety and lives of people at risk for your stubborn ego. Don't pull at risk an entire industry for your ego. Simple. You're too sensitive to get yelled at?? I wouldn't care. You lift a finger, you go to jail in a wheelchair.

That's how I've been raised. African upbringing don't give a darn about feelings.

People's egos are so fragile. "He won't yell at me like that."

We're talking about lives and livelihoods. We've been hovering around 2,500 lives lost to COVID for about the last two weeks running.

That's why we're still so deep in this shit. Not nearly enough people are taking it as serious as Tom is. Idiots are so pressed to be out, about, working and moving but act like it's so difficult to do the bare minimum in safety protocols. I've seen elementary classes with better discipline.

I see nothing wrong wit this. Muthafuccas still think this covid shyt is a game. All it takes is one dumbazzz to fucc up production and get shyt shut down.

So if they been breaking protocol b4...oh they would've been got fired. Fucc that. You're not gonna be on my set jeopardizing the lives of others...their jobs...production...studio money...etc. etc. Damn that.

People's egos are so fragile. "He won't yell at me like that."

We're talking about lives and livelihoods. We've been hovering around 2,500 lives lost to COVID for about the last two weeks running.

That's why we're still so deep in this shit. Not nearly enough people are taking it as serious as Tom is. Idiots are so pressed to be out, about, working and moving but act like it's so difficult to do the bare minimum in safety protocols. I've seen elementary classes with better discipline.
Exactly

Back