Tokyo 2020 Olympics Thread

Did I hear this Chinese dude has won like 4 straight gold medals in table tennis

Not only is China is kicking the world s ass in real life subjects

they bout to start dominating in sports too Smmfh

pass out the steroids

Reactions: Lion_Heart
Didn’t the Jamaican team of years past get hit w some bs like that or am I bugging?
Yea the 4x100 team of 2008 had their gold medal taken away because Nesta Carter' sample came up positive for drugs - in 2017.

Take that in. Some of these cheats we have watched in these games might not get caught for another decade kmrct.

Kyle Snyder vs. Abdulrashid Sadulaev
Both 25 years old. Both at the top of wrestling.
Dream matchup for the finals.

didn’t realize de grasse moms & pops from trin an baj
Lol u know damn well they weren't Canadian tho
With that name I was thinking Caribbean or African. Congrats on the 200m gold for Trinidad then steuppes 🇹🇹🇹🇹

• Haha
Reactions: figo
Lol u know damn well they weren't Canadian tho
With that name I was thinking Caribbean or African. Congrats on the 200m gold for Trinidad then steuppes 🇹🇹🇹🇹

🤣🤣🤣🤣. Not gonna lie. Anytime I witness a black athlete thriving from 1st world countries, I always peep their background. It’s usually Jamaican or other islands in the athlete’s veins. Kemba walker for instance, Antiguan.

• Ether
Reactions: Lion_Heart and GNS
🤣🤣🤣🤣. Not gonna lie. Anytime I witness a black athlete thriving from 1st world countries, I always peep their background. It’s usually Jamaican or other islands in the athlete’s veins. Kemba walker for instance, Antiguan.
Damn didn't know that
But yea, I do the same
One thing with Caribbean peeps.
They go forth and multiply

Reactions: Lion_Heart and figo