Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tokyo 2020 Olympics Thread

Man I understand the rules but it's kinda bullshit.
Apparently he kicked dude too hard but his technique and timing was flawless. Most of the power came from dude ducking into the kick
He was handling homie w no problem too... I think dude put the extras on it but even so u don’t take the gold medal away from him for whooping ass in a combat sport

Hey...have Nike eaten their fill of crow and apologized to Allyson yet?

I can't front...I'm shocked Japan women's bb made it to the gold medal game. Them women fast af tho. Had U.S. women testing their cardio the last time they played. Lol

He was handling homie w no problem too... I think dude put the extras on it but even so u don’t take the gold medal away from him for whooping ass in a combat sport

I don't think he put any extra on it at all. Dude got KO'd caused he ducked into the kick. Dude shouldn't have lost the medal. It wasn't an unchecked technique.

Women's US Basketball...Olympic Dynasty muthafuccas

Sue & Diana wit 5 gold a piece. Geezus.

Dawn Staley....3 gold...S.Caroline Gamecocks stand up!!

A-Dub gettin her 1st gold....S.Caroline Gamecocks stand up!!

If Brazil women's volleyball loses this...it'll mainly be because they beat themselves. They just giving the U.S. points.

U.S. been straight owning Brazil

Yes, we know what point sparring is. Head kicks aren't illegal in point sparring. Unnecessarily hard techniques are illegal, but that kick wasn't excessive.
In a point sparring match, the competitors throw strikes with full speed, but only light contact is permitted

That's about it there. It may not have been intentional, but that's what it looked like to the ref. *Shrugs* Those are the rules I'm afraid.

And as someone who's actually gotten warned about that in a point-sparring match...that's all there is to it folks. Sucks, but that's all there is to it.

Back